i wouldn't give it to an animal but i don't think it would hurt it that much
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Probably not, but a cat wouldn't eat it anyways. Cats naturally don't eat any kind of plants.
Don't get ideas by that 'holy' in my name.
I'm an atheist.
And I'm NOT a banana.
Quote by HolyBanana
Probably not, but a cat wouldn't eat it anyways. Cats naturally don't eat any kind of plants.

Cats eat grass and flowers actually
Lethal, last I heard.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by JackalUK
Cats eat grass and flowers actually

I am quite shocked.
I thought they naturally don't tolerate any kind of plants.
Well, thanks for pointing it out (I sucked at bio).
I'm an atheist.
And I'm NOT a banana.
its just that my cat might have got some off the meat i gave it earlier tonight. so it shouldnt hurt him much? i dont think he ate much
Technically your correct. They seem to do it to induce vomiting, but I caught my cat eating some flowers outside my house last night and it wasn't sick after... guess it likes some vegies.
yeah cats and dogs eat grass so they barf
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Yup, mostly just when they're having a stomachache- they just look for grass because it's undevourable for them therefore they barf.
I'm an atheist.
And I'm NOT a banana.
mint sauce is like heroin for cats.. after one hit he will be hooked.. best not go down that road
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by bloke
mint sauce is like heroin for cats.. after one hit he will be hooked.. best not go down that road

Unless you want some lulz?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Proof:

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
If it was just a little bit on a piece of meat I doubt it will have any effect on your cat.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Why the **** would you want to feed mint sauce to a cat? Or any Animal for that matter?
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I doubt it would hurt it - I also doubt it ate much as the vinegar would put it off. Plus, I'm sure your cat eats much worse than mint sauce when its out. And its probably got enough sense not to eat anything thats really bad for it anyway.

Edit - @ up, he probably fed it left overs that just happened to have mint sauce on them. My dogs get ketchup, vinegar, brown sauce, mint sauce, apple sauce, cranberry sauce - whatever happens to have been on our dinner, when they get leftovers. Never bothers them - although the staffie doesn't like ketchup. But then he is a bit odd.
Last edited by zhilla at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by Sheepdragon
Why the **** would you want to feed mint sauce to a cat? Or any Animal for that matter?

cause its ****ing delicious!
i think it'll be fine, my cat eats leftover meat thats had all types of sauce on it - including mint sauce and shes fine

who else freaking loves roast lamb and mint sauce...oh man.....oh yeah
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.