I've learned to play supermario them. The one at this site. Sweet home alabama, the beginning and some other crap. But still though I get stuck at some places. I don't use all the fingers all the time as you should use aso.. (and so on)
I like, like all music so atleast my song choice is no problem .
Does anyone have any idea how to start learning guitar?.
(acoustic)

Thanks a lot all of you!
Couldn't be more helpful
Last edited by VuPPeN at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by VuPPeN
I've learned to play supermario them. The one at this site. Sweet home alabama, the beginning and some other crap. But still though I get stuck at some places. I don't use all the fingers all the time you should use aso.. (and so on)
I like, like all music so atleast my song choice is no problem .
Does anyone have any idea how to start learning guitar?.
(acoustic)

What?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/the_guide_to/the_ultimate_guide_to_guitar_chapter_i__1_introduction_-_the_guitar.html

Try that, and just take it from the beggining. There are more columns after that.
I found a cool site today called www.playitnow.com which is video walk through of songs showing the chords which is cool. All the songs have a rating as well as to how hard they are to play.

Was it the theory or are you trying to learn to play a selection of songs? What are you trying to achieve?

I am in the same boat kinda but I have learn a lot from Zeguitarist lessons on theory. It is helping me to understand how people write music and why they chose that set of chords/notes etc. Good luck
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
are you talking about fingerpicking? Some easy songs for that are by get cape. wear cape. fly or you cold try some newton faulkner
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Start out learning all the basic chords.
A major and minor
E major and minor
G Major
D major and minor
F major(easy non barre chord)
C major

and check out the beginners course at www.justinguitar.com
Its completely free and has videos for all his lessons.
Yeah, start out using very easy chords and very easy songs and as you go on everything should fall into place unless you're going in the complete wrong direction. You should pick up different techniques and whatnot as you go along, it all just takes time. Time is your friend, just don't rush anything.
buy a chord chart and scale chart from wal-mart or something.

the chord chart is most important