Lol it's always a good rule of thumb when unsure to say that gibson dont do horse inlays
Looks like a scam to me - their main contact details is a hotmail address for starters
Yerp it's all fake.

3 screw truss rod cover is the tip of an iceberg.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
looks really fake, check out the one with gibson written all over the fretboard hahaha.
Hello
Yeah man, they're all fake.

They fail on the most easy to spot criteria that ALL Gibsons follow:
They have 3 screws on the truss rod cover instead of 2 like Gibsons do.

If you want one then get one, but it's gonna be absolutely sh!t.
They look nice but they are definatly fake. even if you did decide to order one, i doubt you would ever recieve it...
If not for the fact that guitars like that are illegal, I'd say get one and mod it up, it'd probably be worth it (So long as you got rid of the Gibson written on the headstock, so it doesn't get caught out).
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
If not for the fact that guitars like that are illegal, I'd say get one and mod it up, it'd probably be worth it (So long as you got rid of the Gibson written on the headstock, so it doesn't get caught out).

No man, it looks dreadful anyway. Just look at the fretboard on any of them, totally dried out.
These 200 dollar chinese gibson have been floating around for a long time. Sometimes they do a good job and sometimes they just hope somebody wants 1 so bad they will overlook the obvious. It boils down to the fact your not going to get a gibson for that kind of money.
I can't speak for copies in general, but I've got a copy similar to those and it plays pretty damn well. It's a nice, heavy, carved top guitar. Just because it's a copy doesn't mean it's bad, just gotta be careful. I wouldn't order one online, I actually got to play mine before buying, Craigslist FTW. Just needs upgraded electronics.
they won't be rubbish but if I were you I'd leave it, it's not leagal and most people can spot the difference, I'd advise against getting one but they're not rubbish like everyone makes them out to be, just mod it a bit (pickups, electronics, ect.).

your choice
but answering your question - yes, it's a scam, and I wouldn't go near it
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jan 5, 2009,
"we send it out as a gift without tax"
/SCAM
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

plus they cant spell anything right. and they also have jewelry and kitchen wares that way it is convienient to buy everything in one place