Who else rememebrs doing this shit?

this all happened last night

It was the last day before break so i was at a friends house and we had the alcohol flowing and he suggest the marvelous idea of ding dong ditching at 3 am.

So of course i agree and we set off on our adventure. We try a few houses and noone comes to it, except for this 1 old guy and he just peaked out the door and went back inside.

Then we go to this one house, ring the door bell and then book it behind the bushes in the yard across the street. Then we hear these 2 redneck dudes start saying:

"who the fuck was that?"
"where the hell are yall"
"ive got a friend i want yall to meet"

Then he goes and gets a bat and we hear it dragging across the ground and me and my friend are scared ****less. Then they come literally within 10 feet of us but some how didnt see us. the flashlight went right on us but by the grace of god they didnt see us cause we woulda beenn sitting ducks.

All this took like 20 minutes while me and my friend are just being quiet as a mouse behind these bushes. Then we hear the door shut so we figured they went inside. So we wait like 10 more minutes just to make sure...

But that was all just a trick. Right as we start to run back to my friends house they pop up behind this truck and start chasing us. But the chase didnt last long because i doubt their combined IQ is more than 50. All we did was hide right behind a hosue while they went past it thinking we went into the woods.

So we book it as fast as we could back home and play a game of candyland as a victory token.

tl;dr- almost got our asses beaten for ding dong ditching
Too bad they didn't home run your head.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by boreamor
You insult their IQ, even though you played a childish prank when drunk? Riiiiiight.

maturity level and IQ are 2 different things my man.
Quote by heyman77
maturity level and IQ are 2 different things my man.

I'm pretty sure he's got you there heyman... I mean jesus, you think you're smart for playing ding dong ditch whilst drunk? I doubt your IQ is above fifty.
it's knock-door run not "ding dong ditching"
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by Deliriumbassist
So you're doubting THEIR IQ when they tricked YOU into thinking they'd gone inside?

Well its not like thats some mastermind ingenious plan. I was pretty sure they were still out there cause if you've ever encountered angry rednecks...they dont let go that easily.
Just registered today and already making a boatload of e-pals.
Quote by wizards?
I'm pretty sure he's got you there heyman... I mean jesus, you think you're smart for playing ding dong ditch whilst drunk? I doubt your IQ is above fifty.

I didnt say it was smart and im not the most mature person either, but just because someone ding dong ditches doesnt make them an idiot.
Silly rabbit, pranks are for kids.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And yet you still fell for it.

Well we couldnt live the rest of our lives behind those bushes so we had to leave eventually. So i dont know if u could say i fell for it.

Plus they were easy as hell to get rid off.
Quote by heyman77
Well we couldnt live the rest of our lives behind those bushes so we had to leave eventually. So i dont know if u could say i fell for it.

Plus they were easy as hell to get rid off.

Liklihood is they let you go.

EDIT: And it's not that hard to get away from a car. Cars are generally restricted to these things called roads. You are not.
Quote by heyman77
I didnt say it was smart and im not the most mature person either, but just because someone ding dong ditches doesnt make them an idiot.

Yes it does. Drink less.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by heyman77

I beg to differ on that and so does everyone else that's responded to this thread. Let's think about this for a moment shall we? Alright so your friends say, "hey d00d, let's go run up to some houses and ring their doorbells at three in the morning so we can wake up the people inside and make them really really annoyed and then run away laughing like giddy schoolgirls!" If your immediate response to that isn't, "No," then you are officially deemed mentally incompetent. End of story.
Should've egged their house.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Liklihood is they let you go.

Well when they went into the woods they were still after us pretty heavy. We just kinda watched them go by thinking they were about to catch us, twas pretty cool.
Yay for Deliriumbassist making TS feel like an idiot, not the first time I've seen his skill at this
He doesn't seem too n00bish.
A reasonably cool 09er.

Welcome to the Pit
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by rworsl
it's knock-door run not "ding dong ditching"

Neither. It's Knock-Knock Ginger. Seriously, I will rape your cattle and steal your women over this.

Why would you ditch with your ding-dong anyway? There's better things to do with your ding-dong. Speaking of which, my bagel's warmed up...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Everyone around here always called it "n*gger knocking"

Though I have heard it called "ding dong ditch" a couple times.
Quote by nebiru
Everyone around here always called it "n*gger knocking"

Though I have heard it called "ding dong ditch" a couple times.

yeah ive heard of it referred to that alot as well. Since i live in the south any chance someone can to say n*gger they will.
Quote by heyman77
Who else rememebrs doing this shit?

this all happened last night

It was the last day before break so i was at a friends house and we had the alcohol flowing and he suggest the marvelous idea of ding dong ditching at 3 am.

So of course i agree and we set off on our adventure. We try a few houses and noone comes to it, except for this 1 old guy and he just peaked out the door and went back inside.

Then we go to this one house, ring the door bell and then book it behind the bushes in the yard across the street. Then we hear these 2 redneck dudes start saying:

"who the fuck was that?"
"where the hell are yall"
"ive got a friend i want yall to meet"

Then he goes and gets a bat and we hear it dragging across the ground and me and my friend are scared ****less. Then they come literally within 10 feet of us but some how didnt see us. the flashlight went right on us but by the grace of god they didnt see us cause we woulda beenn sitting ducks.

All this took like 20 minutes while me and my friend are just being quiet as a mouse behind these bushes. Then we hear the door shut so we figured they went inside. So we wait like 10 more minutes just to make sure...

But that was all just a trick. Right as we start to run back to my friends house they pop up behind this truck and start chasing us. But the chase didnt last long because i doubt their combined IQ is more than 50. All we did was hide right behind a hosue while they went past it thinking we went into the woods.

So we book it as fast as we could back home and play a game of candyland as a victory token.

tl;dr- almost got our asses beaten for ding dong ditching

Your a complete tool.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
maybe its monday and thats why everyone is so pissed off but i thought this was pretty funny

oh yea and where i come from its called Ring and Run...

now for a story of my own:

my friend thought it would be funny to piss on someone's front door when he was drunk.

i thought it would be funny to ring and run that house while he was doing it. ahh the good old days of 9th grade.
This is why you keep your little weekend "adventures" to yourself...

because the pit doesn't give a ****.

Good you were taught this lesson on your first post though...
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Lol uptight pit is uptight.

Chill the **** out it's a funny story jeez. You guys all really need to get laid.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by metaldud536

An 09'er...where's the lube...

Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Quote by shakin'cakes
Lol uptight pit is uptight.

Chill the **** out it's a funny story jeez. You guys all really need to get laid.

exactly. There's no great message to this story. Its just something funny that happened last night and i thought some people would enjoy it.

Its not like i egged his house or vandalized anything.
If you came to my house...I would have shot you guys...and drug you inside and call the cops and told them you broke in. But thats just me.
Quote by eyebanez333
If you came to my house...I would have shot you guys...and drug you inside and call the cops and told them you broke in. But thats just me.

yea im sure you would....
the whole thing sounds like a bit of a backfire to me tbh =/
Apparently some uncle i never knew was shot and killed while playing ding dong ditch...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...