help i play alot of grunge and i use jazz 3s but i was wondering if theres a better pick i can use
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
What? It's preference. Use what you're most comfortable with.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
There is no better pick then the jazzIII!!! for speed picking i've found it the best!

only joking on the theres no better pick thing, it's all up to personal preference!
Quote by Ferrets!

^this.

I use dunlop USA nylon .73mm because i like them. just try a load of different ones and see which you like best.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Personal preference is always what should be the deciding factor, no what we tell you .

If you like the Jazz III (I have yet to try them out, but hope to soon), then that is the pick for you.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Ferrets!

yeah
if youre not comfortable, just try other picks
i used dunlop tortex blue but now im trying other picks to know what feels better to me
Hola.
.60 mm Dunlop Tortex Orange. thats what i use. but find whats best for you.
its not that im not comfy with em but it doesnt sound how i want it to i lean towards nirvana styled **** where your practically punching the strings when you play
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"