Hi everyone, soo now its time for a new guitar and i wanted a guitar with floyd rose system which les paul's doesnt have soo.
Any advice what guitar i should get? i got 483€
I play much Led Zeppelin but i want a guitar with floyd rose system and more metal/hard rock sound to play music such as Van Halen,ozzy

I was thinking about buying
http://www.thomann.de/se/ibanez_rg350dx_egitarre_wh.htm
is it good?
Last edited by Flingz at Jan 5, 2009,
It's decent for a while, but then the trem dies and becomes useless
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
i would not recommend the edge lll bridge because its probley the worst bridge you could get. If you are not on a budget i would get a top of the line RG with a edge pro bridge. or i would also recommend the s 470 which has a ZR bridge
how about schecter demon?

it is great for metal, but not that good for zepelin since it has active pups...
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
I think as an owner of the guitar I can talk about it alot better than the people above who probably dont and never have owned it. Basically just get it set up at a shop and it will work great for you mine has as long as you dont abuse the hell out of the trem it should be fine. Ive owned mine for about 6 months now and my friend I bought it from owned it for a year so its been good to me so far.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Flingz
ah ok cool, but i dont get it.. how can a trem be "destroyed" ?

The Edge III is just made of cheap materials. It wears out quicker compared to the Edge Pro and ZR style strems.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Flingz
Hi everyone, soo now its time for a new guitar and i wanted a guitar with floyd rose system which les paul's doesnt have soo.
Any advice what guitar i should get? i got 483€
I play much Led Zeppelin but i want a guitar with floyd rose system and more metal/hard rock sound to play music such as Van Halen,ozzy

I was thinking about buying
http://www.thomann.de/se/ibanez_rg350dx_egitarre_wh.htm
is it good?

You can get a Bigsby for a LP, And if your looking to play hardrock\metal And want a lighter guitar, go for a Jackson RR3.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
i'd go for an s320 instead, better trem.

if you don't need a floyd, a yamaha pacifica 612v might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would reccomend a Peavey Wolfgang Special, amazing guitar, perfect for 80's hard rock and hair metal.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!