Page 1 of 4
So last night I had a crap nights sleep. Didn't actually sleep until half past 3 and woke up 6 times in the night overall and this morning I explained this to my mom and she said i was just trying to get a day off school. I told her I was too tired to go in and she threw a bitch fit and phoned my dad. Since neither of them have any sympathy and are both heartless bastards, he just came over and they decided to confiscate my 3 guitars and brand new drumkit until I "started to behave". As you can probably guess I'm pretty pissed off. Discuss?
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Baddass.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
3 guitars and a new drumkit...? Oh you poor boy, have a knee in the crotch.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that sounds kinda stupid of your parents.

Quote by Kensai

then again...

Quote by alfonzo99
So last night I had a crap nights sleep. Didn't actually sleep until half past 3 and woke up 6 times in the night overall and this morning I explained this to my mom and she said i was just trying to get a day off school. I told her I was too tired to go in and she threw a bitch fit and phoned my dad. Since neither of them have any sympathy and are both heartless bastards, he just came over and they decided to confiscate my 3 guitars and brand new drumkit until I "started to behave". As you can probably guess I'm pretty pissed off. Discuss?

Sounds like you get more sleep than I normally do.

Man up.
Just wait until you get them back..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
why dont you just shoot your mom? that wouldnt be overreacting
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
yeah... just wait till you need to get up for work at 5am and get in at 10pm and then tell me you dont get enough sleep, baby.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
You could sleep at school, idiot.
------------------
My mum did this when I was doing AS Levels, thank God she did.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by xander307
why dont you just shoot your mom? that wouldnt be overreacting

Not at all, I shot my friend for changing the channel.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
o no......assholes every.....people being pricks for no reason....**** the pit is turning into 4chan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes ಠ_ಠ am
serious

Quote by Jackintehbox
It's when Charlie Sheen rides in on a horse and punches you in the leg.
Just go for a drive in your limosine. Or take some money from your trustfund account and buy a new guitar and new drumkit..

Spoiled kid.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by fireyqwerty
o no......assholes every.....people being pricks for no reason....**** the pit is turning into 4chan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What? People are just giving him answers to the question he asked.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
lol, parents these days. "hey lets not take away his computer or tv which will distract him from his studies, lets take away his guitars, **** hobbies and artistic mumbo jumbo."

Well hey you could have it worse, this one guy i know we all call "corpse" is 20 years old and his parents bitch at him on the phone if he's been outside for more than half an hour even if it's broad daylight and he's just getting cookies from the 711. He's also anti-social, perverted, greasy, retarded, and slightly homosexual. Hence "corpse".
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by frankv
People above, shut the hell up. You'd be pissed to if you had your instruments taken away from you for such a stupid reason.

couldn't care less XD
Quote by Kensai

This.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Could be worse. Your parents could cut off your penis and grind it in with spaghetti and meatballs that you'll be having for supper.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 5, 2009,
Even if you only sleep for a damn hour like I did today, it's not that difficult, just get up and go, you'll be able to sleep when you get home.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Even if you only sleep for a damn hour like I did today, it's not that difficult, just get up and go, you'll be able to sleep when you get home.

Exactly, I've gone to school on NO sleep and had to work after school...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
i once went to work at my old job after going to a party the night before,catching one hours sleep and surviving the day on mixing red bull and lots of sugar.stop complaining

pretty crappy for your parents to do it,but in all fairness you shouldve just gone to school instead of being such a whiny little bitch about it

have a nice day
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Last edited by nickyjohnson at Jan 5, 2009,
Or go to school and sleep there. God knows I slept a lot in class during my WoW-era.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Why hasent anyone Mentioned the word ''Kill'' Yet........
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by ratm_fan_06
or, you could just say you're going to school and not actually go

I thought about it, my mom leaves later than I do though so I'd have to go somewhere for about 30 minutes before I could go back home. And I live just around the corner from the school so It'd be to be seen by a teacher or something.

And to the people saying they only have 1 hours sleep a night, I usually have at least 10 so you can probably see why I didn't want to go.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Page 1 of 4