Hey all-- A guy I know recently replaced his original block letter 5150 with a Vetta II and he is offering to sell me the 5150. It's in ok condition, with some scratches, nicks, and dings. he wants me to make an offer, and I'm not too sure what would be a good price. Any suggestions? thanks
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
start at $500 and work your way up.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Anywhere from $500 - $800, depending on life of tubes, cosmetic condition, etc.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Anywhere from $500 - $800, depending on life of tubes, cosmetic condition, etc.

This, most of the heads are selling close to $800 now though, so dont let him look on the Internet to compare prices . Good luck, I'm getting the same head in a few weeks.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
thanks everybody. here's what he said about it:

"it has brand new mesa power tubes in it, it was just recently given a "tune-up" so to speak from the amp dude at oz's, and it still sounds stellar. obviously theres some cosmetic damage to it, but nothing that wasnt already there when i bought it."

i think i'll start at $500 and see what he says
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.