So my friend and I are on a quest to find the hottest hot sauce ever. We've conquered just about everything, including sauces made from the Red Savina Habanero. Habanero just seems to have lost it's charm.

Recently we've been searching for a good hot sauce made from the Naga Jolokia "Ghost" Pepper. The best we could find was Dave's Private Reserve. Only problem is, it costs $30 a bottle and is only available at certain times.

So, I need some help finding the hottest hot sauce possible.

Rules:

-Made from the "Ghost" Pepper
-Not too expensive
-Reaches 1,000,000 on Scoville Heat Scale
-Is a condiment, not an extract or a "food additive"

Of all these rules, the last one is the most important.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Quote by Chase
Don't ever drink a shot glass full of Habanero sauce. I have to go to the bathroom now...
well, the hottest sauce for me is buffalo wild wings blazin sauce, lol im a pussy for hot stuff
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
In my refrigerator, there's a bottle of hot sauce rated at approx. 1.5 million SHU. It has a warning label on it ("Keep out of reach of children"), sealed with an eye dropper, and closed in a childproof bottle. When I bought it, I needed proof of ID, and I had to sign a waver saying, if I sustain any permanent damage from consuming it, the store had no responsibility.

I'll see if I can find pics.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
In my refrigerator, there's a bottle of hot sauce rated at approx. 1.5 million SHU. It has a warning label on it ("Keep out of reach of children"), sealed with an eye dropper, and closed in a childproof bottle. When I bought it, I needed proof of ID, and I had to sign a waver saying, if I sustain any permanent damage from consuming it, the store had no responsibility.

this sounds interesting here. Is it a condiment or an additive?
Quote by jetfuel495
this sounds interesting here. Is it a condiment or an additive?

It doesn't say, but I use it as a condiment
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Blairs 6 AM sauce is apparently the hottest sauce in the world

Quote by Wikipedia
Blair's hottest product, "6 AM Reserve", ranks in at 16 million Scoville units (Tabasco, in comparison, is 2,500 to 5,000 Scoville units). It is is pure Capsaicin, and cannot be chemically hotter. Sale is restricted to those over 18, as it is considered pepper spray in some jurisdictions). Only 999 bottles of the "6 AM Reserve" were ever produced, each one signed by its founder.

Also in their AM line, there is "2 AM Reserve" (750,000 SHU) and "3 AM Reserve" (2,000,000 SHU), both of which are much more common and usually sell for $30 for a two-ounce bottle, whereas the 6 AM variety sells for around $750 per bottle.
Last edited by alexlemon2 at Jan 5, 2009,
Sambal
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by PlayMadness
It doesn't say, but I use it as a condiment

Very indeed, what's it called?
Quote by alexlemon2
Blairs 6 AM sauce is apparently the hottest sauce in the world

Unfortunately, it costs a crapload and is an extract. I don't think it's meant to be used directly
Quote by PlayMadness

well.. i cant really suggest any since i dont know much about hot sauce, but that one sounds pretty awesome.
I can't find anything on it on the internet, but the bottle says it's called "The ORIGINAL Pure Cap."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Chili made out of an extract of Naga Jolokia pepper, found almost nowhere, except for Assam, India. That is officially the hottest chili on the world, with a rating of 1,040,000 on the scoville scale.
(Pepperspray is 2,000,000 shu)
EDIT: Blair's 6 AM 10 - 16,000,000. (thank you, google.com!)
Last edited by wesselbindt at Jan 5, 2009,
there is a sauce of the concentrated chemical foundin chili, but it can cause muscle spasms in the mouth so it's not advisable to eat it pure.
Quote by wesselbindt
Chili made out of an extract of Naga Jolokia pepper, found almost nowhere, except for Assam, India. That is officially the hottest chili on the world, with a rating of 1,040,000 on the scoville scale.
(Pepperspray is 2,000,000 shu)

Is pepper spray safe to use as a cooking ingredient? >_>
Quote by CoreysMonster
there is a sauce of the concentrated chemical foundin chili, but it can cause muscle spasms in the mouth so it's not advisable to eat it pure.

I think I've heard of that... Not gonna try it
Blaire's Reserve pepper extract is the **** you're looking for. The 3 AM Reserve is 1.5 million scovilles and runs around 35 bucks. If you've more money than brains, the 6 AM Reserve which contains up to 16 that's SIXTEEN million scovilles is around 400 bucks.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
abt the jolokia peppers......
i live in india, and a friend of mine got me some sauce made from those
he said it was 10 million scovilles, tasted awesome
it kept burning for like a week

it cost him ~ 2 dollars per bottle
Quote by damskippy
Blaire's Reserve pepper extract is the **** you're looking for. The 3 AM Reserve is 1.5 million scovilles and runs around 35 bucks. If you've more money than brains, the 6 AM Reserve which contains up to 16 that's SIXTEEN million scovilles is around 400 bucks.

Death in a bottle? That's pure caspaicin (sp?)
i went to a soccer game in mexico and got some popcorn and the guy put some of this really really hot stuff on it. i'm normally a weakling for hot sauce but my cousin loves spicy foods and she took a taste and even she couldn't take it.

forget what it's called though.
Go Veg.
Heinze ketchup...

now that I'm done being completely sarcastic I can say that I don't know much about hot sauces but my friends mom is South African and has used peppers that go up to 2000000 on the hot scale
Quote by PlayMadness

like this?

(Invalid img)
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
like this?

(Invalid img)

Yeah, but mine's a different color, and to the right of the label (where that pic says 500,000), mine says 1,500,000.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Explosion sause
Endorsed by Nathan Explosion.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by c3powil
Explosion sause
Endorsed by Nathan Explosian.

Explosion sauce.
It's good by itself.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by jetfuel495
How hot would you say that this is in comparison to other sauces?

You have to eat it pure
OR
eat wasabi through your nose
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by jetfuel495
Death in a bottle? That's pure caspaicin (sp?)
The 6AM does have pure caps. in it but also a milder level of a mere 10.5 meeelion scovilles. The 3 AM is much more reasonable and after a taste of that, I don't think you'll be wanting to try anything hotter, least not right away. Don't be shy, it'll only hurt for a little while., hope you've got soooooft tp.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Wasabi is rather weak compared to a hot sauce of even 30,000 scoville units. I've eaten pure wasabi before. I don't advise that anyone try it. I felt queesy for a few days. Didn't feel like eating.

TS... you should try going to some of the south asian countries, like malaysia and thailand. I'm sure you'd enjoy it. I ate spicy fried rice noodles every day(including breakfast). Asked for mild and still started crying uncontrollably while not even half way through the plate. Real good stuff.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
the stuff with the chicken that is written in like korean or chinese is pretty hot.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
The hot sauce i get comes with a mini cow boy hat XD
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
My friend bought this thing online called 'Death Sauce', I believe, and let me tell you..it was hot as hell . But then again im pretty bad with hot stuff..

edit: think this is it http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20060805/death-sauce/
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Jan 5, 2009,
Capsaicin, if consumed purely, can burn the esophagus and cause mouth-muscle spasms. In a nutshell, it's just what makes peppers hot.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard