Quote by Screeech!!!!
Stalin: sweet mustache
Hitler: sweet mustache
Pol Pot: cool name
Che Guevara: looks good on t-shirts

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk

Yes, that is good BRING ME THE MILK
Yay! I was gonna make a thread on him in Blues and Jazz like a year ago and never got around to it. I love David Grisman, I saw his quintet and The David Grisman Bluegrass Experience 2 years ago at a bluegrass festival. Both of them played great sets but the quintet is just plain amazing, the flautist is amazing. My friends and I also got to catch the quintet jamming unplugged in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in after the music was over for the night. It was one of the coolest things I have seen.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Yay! I was gonna make a thread on him in Blues and Jazz like a year ago and never got around to it. I love David Grisman, I saw his quintet and The David Grisman Bluegrass Experience 2 years ago at a bluegrass festival. Both of them played great sets but the quintet is just plain amazing, the flautist is amazing. My friends and I also got to catch the quintet jamming unplugged in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in after the music was over for the night. It was one of the coolest things I have seen.

Yeah, he's actually a really really nice guy, my father and I got to meet him after a show and talked for about 10 mins with him..really friendly
Quote by Screeech!!!!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Quote by Beakwithteeth
^ Yes it is sir, yes it is.

^^ I shook his hand but I think he was tired 'cuz it was after the huge jam we saw them have and it was weak.

Who has heard The Pizza Tapes by Grisman, Garcia and Tony Rice? Such a fun record.

I haven't heard them but i really want to.
Quote by Screeech!!!!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King