no.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Yes.

You were the result.

Im suprized you didn't find out by now.
The way your parents always wore the same dress to your birthday partys every year.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Jan 5, 2009,
Well, i guess the pit is the best place to ask questions about incest
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
I always though siamese twins were identical... I'm probably wrong, though
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
the result would be normal, as the dna in the twins would be the same as a normal human
No, siamese twins can't be the opposite sex, they are always identical.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Siamese incest?

You do realise taht they're people, too. Being conjoined doesn't mean they need to try out disturbing things in the name of SCIENCE.

"Dude! We're siamese twins! Let's fuck and see what happens! We'll be famous!"
It's not possible, the fetus catches fire quarter of an hour after impregnation.
Quote by BostonLP
I always though siamese twins were identical... I'm probably wrong, though

I think they can be non identical twins too.
No...It's impossible, siamese twins are a result of 2 identical twins eggs not fully seperating. So you can never have 1 be a girl and the other a boy. UNLESS there was severe damage to the eggs of both that meade them fuse together in the womb, then one was fertalised with a male encoded sperm, and the other a female incoded sperm, but that likely hood of that is like 17828371818985430001760 to 1, so I don't see it happening.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by fret-less
No...It's impossible, siamese twins are a result of 2 identical twins eggs not fully seperating. So you can never have 1 be a girl and the other a boy. UNLESS there was severe damage to the eggs of both that meade them fuse together in the womb, then one was fertalised with a male encoded sperm, and the other a female incoded sperm, but that likely hood of that is like 17828371818985430001760 to 1, so I don't see it happening.

Let alone both having sex organs and having sex with each other.
Quote by fret-less

Low probability =/= Impossibility.
Quote by watchingmefall
Let alone both having sex organs and having sex with each other.

Let alone being physically capable of having sex with each other, due to the part of the body they are joined at.