Quote by Kwonnie
Why would anyone have a favorite tab specifically?

Ohh, what I meant was if any1 would reccomend a billy talent tab
are you looking for any song in general that people like? or do you want a specific tab ie: the ex ver2 as opposed to ver 1?

and no, i probably wouldnt recomend a billy talent tab (not to say i dont like them, i just havent had a desire to learn their stuff)
Quote by mullet_318
are you looking for any song in general that people like? or do you want a specific tab ie: the ex ver2 as opposed to ver 1?

and no, i probably wouldnt recomend a billy talent tab (not to say i dont like them, i just havent had a desire to learn their stuff)

Ehh, nevermind, i'll learn them all...
sorry boofie, i was just being an a$$ yesterday. Dont let us a$$ holes discourage you from playing. I kinda learned 'surrender' a bit. it sounds good on acoustic, and i turned the main part into a finger picking exercise.
Quote by mullet_318
sorry boofie, i was just being an a$$ yesterday. Dont let us a$$ holes discourage you from playing. I kinda learned 'surrender' a bit. it sounds good on acoustic, and i turned the main part into a finger picking exercise.

do you fingerpick the bridge too?^^ jk, but is it easier or harder to fingerpick the song?