For part of the GCSE music course I've taken I have to write up the minutes taken from a marketing meeting. The marketing was for an album that is being made by a record company. I was absent from school when the meeting happened so I have to make it up. The thing is, I don't have a fxcking clue what marketing meetings involve and I don't know how to take minutes.

No I am not retarded, for any flamers. I'm in top class for everything. If someone could tell me what minutes are and how to structure them etc. that would be a huge help.

I have already asked the teacher but he's one of those ass hole types who expect you to know things and just repeats what he said before when you ask him what to do. Also, the other people in my class are just dropouts who think music is a vacation, or stupid goodie goodies who wont help me.

Thanks.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Last edited by tomisfatt01 at Jan 5, 2009,
Sorry, I forgot to mention my tutor is an arse. I've edited my post.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
tell your teacher/tutor again
if that doesnt work, take it to someone higher, head of year, heads or deputy heads
they should help you, as you cant do something if you werent there
I probably will. I've been thinking of going to see him in private. He just expects me to know all this crap just because I can play guitar.
0_o
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Quote by tomisfatt01
I probably will. I've been thinking of going to see him in private. He just expects me to know all this crap just because I can play guitar.
0_o

That's weird. If I was teaching Music BTEC, I'd expect the people who play guitar to not know anything.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
So you think just 'cause I play guitar to know what is discussed and what to say in a 'marketing meeting' and how to take minutes from one?
If you're gonna post crap, piss off.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Nah mate, I'm saying that just 'cause you play guitar, you won't know much that is useful for a music course, full stop.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices