my dog died today, well got put down, she was being cranky the last little while (8months ish) and she had a tumour removed 2 years ago after she was being cranky turned out not to be cancerous, and she kept doing bathroom, er. firehydrant buisness on the floor of the house, so my mom took her to the vet today and she had to be put down,she had cancer in her bowel, liver kidenys etc and the tumours on her hind legs were cancerous. i found out on the way home from school.. ive been crying the last like ****'in hour and i have no idea what to do, i may go to MMA tonight (im in it) but i dunno, help me out pit? ..
Last edited by aaron addicott at Jan 5, 2009,
that sucks. i remember when my cat was put down i was gutted. keep yourself busy with mates or just doing anything.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
RIP for your dog dude. sorry bout the loss
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by aaron addicott
my dog died today, well got put down, she was being cranky the last little while (8months ish) and she had a tumour removed 2 years ago after she was being cranky turned out not to be cancerous, and she kept doing bathroom, er. firehydrant buisness on the floor of the house, so my mom took her to the vet today and she had to be put down,she had cancer in her bowel, liver kidenys etc and the tumours on her hind legs were cancerous. i found out on the way home from school.. ive been crying the last like ****'in hour and i have no idea what to do, i may go to MMA tonight (im in it) but i dunno, help me out pit? ..

I am sorry for your loss.... Poor dog.
she was one ****in kick ass dog, every morning shed like run into my room soon as i made a noise agknoladgeing my awakeness and like jump on my bed and lick me and have her tail wagging, and when your sitting down she would try to jump on you because she thought she was a lap dog, and shed whine when you didnt pet her or if you didnt pay attention or if she wanted treats, she was THE ****ing best friend i could ever ask for, she was ****ing awesome i ****in miss her guys.
I shall be quiet for a full minute, but after that, be prepared for tasteless jokes coming from all directions.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Oh man....I have ALOT of dogs right now....6 to be exsact, and if(and by this I mean when, but I don't want to face an aweful truth) one of them were to die, I'd be demolished, my dogs are my best(and sometimes only) friends, I feel your pain, dude. I had a house fire about 2 years ago, and all my cats died...It was life changing, and not in a good way, since then I've had alot of trouble conveying emotions, but that year my best friend died, and like alot of other f*cked up sh*t happened acctually, but the point is that I know how hard it is to lose a beloved freind. I'll be sure to be extra cool to my dogs for you and Ruffy today, allright?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
well, you know, sh*t happens. over time you'll get over it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by imdeth
The Pit doesn't deal with animal death well =/

That's sad though TS. Sell it to the Chinese.

*stifles s******s*

sorry

do something to take your mind off it,
i always watch scrubs when im sad, it cheers me up big time

EDIT: the word Sniggers is censored. Sigh
Last edited by oscar666 at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by WtrPlyr
That sucks man. Maybe get a new dog to get over her?

DUDE!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!! That is so uncool to suggest. I'll bet you made him cry....
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
Aw man, I hate it when bad things happen to dogs...

I'm gonna go give mine a hug now.
Quote by fret-less
DUDE!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!! That is so uncool to suggest. I'll bet you made him cry....

is that a scrubs reference on the first line
sounds like Turkleton to me
That's rough, I don't want to think about the day one of my pets dies.. but it's coming eventually, does for everyone.

I'm sorry
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jan 5, 2009,
you should actually count yourself lucky you ever had a dog. my whole family wants a little puppy but there's no one home to look after it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you´ll feel better soon.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
fret-less's post made me happy yet to some point cry a bit more a friend told me to not get another pet because at some point you have to go through this again (previously i believed that you only die if you accept it as inevitable, obviously that theory is shot to hell, think i picked it up reading bob marleys biography) anyways, thank you all
Quote by aaron addicott
thanks fret-less and everyone whos helped me

I just hope it all goes ok, and Ruffy has a respectful funeral, and...Furtalizes the Earth?? (Sorry, I'm an agnostic, so I can't give that "Doggy Heaven" Bullsh*t, but how about this....MAYBE there is SOME FORM of an after life that Ruffy can do cool sh*t with, like maybe when you die you get some epic mindf*ck craziness in the back of you mind were you are linked with all other beings in the universe for a minute or some really cool **** like that. I don't know, I suck at comforting people, but I'm ok at making imaginary situations with cool mindf*cks in it.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
I just hope it all goes ok, and Ruffy has a respectful funeral, and...Furtalizes the Earth?? (Sorry, I'm an agnostic, so I can't give that "Doggy Heaven" Bullsh*t, but how about this....MAYBE there is SOME FORM of an after life that Ruffy can do cool sh*t with, like maybe when you die you get some epic mindf*ck craziness in the back of you mind were you are linked with all other beings in the universe for a minute or some really cool **** like that. I don't know, I suck at comforting people, but I'm ok at making imaginary situations with cool mindf*cks in it.

i have to admit that made me laugh "maybe there is SOME FORM of an afterlife where ruffy can do cool **** with"
How selfish. Some poor Koreans could have had a nice meal out of that.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Cool! I also like the fact that I got 3 (count them if you like) 3 special mentions in this thread, and that's pretty cool considering both of my posts were rediculous banter I made in like 1 minute. Well, I'm glad I helped get your mind off of your dog for a moment .(However this post kinda cancels that out) Ummm..... Try watching comedey central, I watched that all the time after my sh*t year 2 years ago, and it helped me renew my sence of humor, and it made me feel pretty good for the moments I was laughing.

frEDIT:I thought my sig was kinda funny....eh?
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Last edited by fret-less at Jan 5, 2009,
Alas.. the fall of honored brethren, Very sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace...
Quote by Bendybaws
Gentlemen please, lower your boners

I'm referring to the '...my girlfriends tits' thread

Quote by GnR_ROK
How selfish. Some poor Koreans could have had a nice meal out of that.

shoudlve expected a douchewad like you -.-
Relationship Thread!

Naaa , sorry about that man
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Sorry dude, sounds like an awesome dog.

I think I'll give my dog a hug as soon as I see her
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Speaking of Scrubs, I got my sister to name her dog Rowdy. That's a Win.
That sucks, man. Poor Ruffy. :[ I'm kind of going through the same thing with my cat. She's been really sick and had to go to the vet tons of times, surgery and all that. When pets that are awesome get hurt or die, it feels like a real member of your family dies. Only thing you can do is realize that kind of thing is inevitable and the fun you had with your dog.
Wait a while, and try to get a puppy from the animal shelter or humane society and save its life. You'll feel loads better.