are they worth listening to? cause i dont wanna waste my time with crap music im a busy man

Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
they are definitly worth listening to:]
well, idk it really depends on your music tastes and what kind of person you are, but i love them.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
will do good sir
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no they aren't, unless you are too stoned to move.

This. Their stuff is ridiculously boring.
I don't have any clue at all if the greatful dead are good, but I heard that the Grateful Dead are okay.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
They are one of my favorite bands of all time. I have never done drugs.

then you must just be into really lame music. Those guys make Michael Bolton look hardcore.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Download their Greatest Hits and take one hour out of the 610,000 you have to listen to it.
Anything that's good enough for that guidance counselor from Freaks and Geeks is good enough for me.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
They are awesome....

If you like being bored to death and taking naps.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
My Dad saw them live a long time ago and he said he was blown away. After that he bought a couple of their albums and said it wasn't the same and he couldn't really get into them.
Quote by GoToSleep
My Dad saw them live a long time ago and he said he was blown away. After that he bought a couple of their albums and said it wasn't the same and he couldn't really get into them.

Thats called acid my friend.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.