so i have a samsung blackjack that ive had for a while, and recently the phone doesnt recognize the SIM card. anyone got any suggestions?
Quote by SMB13
If by tip, you mean vigorously jack off bulls until I produce a barrel of semen, then yes.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
If you can do it, why not. I give myself handjobs regularly so why not a blowjob. I'd tittyfuck myself if I could.
dunno bout sim cards, my Samsung stopped reading the memory card though, then i took it back and it couldnt be fixed, so i got a new phone for £25.

Samsungs seem to break alot from what i've heard, my 2 did as well.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Try washing it.

didnt think of that. thanks
Quote by SMB13
If by tip, you mean vigorously jack off bulls until I produce a barrel of semen, then yes.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
If you can do it, why not. I give myself handjobs regularly so why not a blowjob. I'd tittyfuck myself if I could.
Quote by mat growoer
didnt think of that. thanks

Make sure you use a lot of soap. It might just be really dirty and that should clean it.
The SIM card is probably loose and its separating from its little connectors. Try taping it down with a tiny bit of tape to make sure it cant move about. My old phone sometimes did that.
Guessing you're with AT&T? I had the Blackjack before I got my iPhone, and that happened to me twice. What you need to do is go into the store and explain what happened to the associate. They will give you a new sim card, and it will work again.

Samsungs are very unreliable phones. A friend of mine has one and it breaks like every month. My girlfriends also broke. You could try sending it back to Samsung for repair or go to your shop, but I'd just buy a new phone that isn't a samsung.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Samsungs are very unreliable phones. A friend of mine has one and it breaks like every month. My girlfriends also broke. You could try sending it back to Samsung for repair or go to your shop, but I'd just buy a new phone that isn't a samsung.

yea i would buy a new one but i have no money and absolutely love this phone. im gonna take it to the shop im just in class right now. school be damned.
Quote by SMB13

Quote by aixelsydevahi
Quote by WtrPlyr

I'd had a Samsung for about 2 years now. I've heard lots about the newer models breaking though. Good thing I didn't update.