Page 1 of 3
Here is my arm.... I got the blackheart tattoo, and a couple inches below I have an armband. I am looking to get the rest filled in with something.

THESE pictures are BACKWARDS (Taken in a mirror) SO I suggest flipping them around to NORMAL

Anyways here is the deal... Rather then taking my ideas to a single tattoo artist and getting one interpertation on what I want, I thought I would run a contest where UG posters can submit their own designs, so I get lots of ideas to chose from.

Whats the winner get??? Glad you asked!

On top of having your art Tattooed permanatly into my arm, (I will send the winner some pictures)

You will recieve this!!

Its a Chorus/Delay it changes color in the light depending on the angle its viewed at, blue to purple, and even some brown.

Rules/Guidelines

1. Your design can be drawn by any method, and on any medium. I would prefer if it was imposed on a picture of my arm so I could have a better idea of how it would look.

2. It should fill up my arm from heart to armband. I dont want to add more to it later to fill in blank spots.

3. I want it music related.... I play guitar (left handed LP) and like Rock and Metal. AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Kiss, Motley Crue, Hedley, Queens of the stone age, Wolfmother, Three Days Grace, Buckcherry, White Stripes, Velvet Revolver, Billy Talent, Disturbed, Black Label Society, Rob Zombie.

4. I needs to flow together if posible

5.Bonus points for getting a yellow daisy in there... (my wifes fav flower)

6. Can be color or just shaded.

7. Try and keep it positive. No Skulls, skeletons, naked women or anything like that. I have kids.

8. Also and MOST IMPORTANT. I reserve the right to add/change rules as I see fit. I als reserve the right to not choose any designs if I dont like any. It is MY arm and I have to live with it.

These arent really rules... more like guidelines, meaning if you follow them you probally stand a better chance to win, but if your design is amazing, I may not care too much if it goes lower then the armband.

Here are some Bigger resolution pictures...

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000523ob3.jpg
http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000524kb3.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8231/1000525wd6.jpg

I will get my wife to measure my arm tonite, to get a better idea of what you have room wise.

email subbmissions to tattoocontest@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me (pm/email) with ANY questions you may have pertaining to this contest. IF you draw up something sweet, and want to see if I like it before continuing on with the rest feel free to run it by me.

Have fun!!
Last edited by stangconv at Jan 5, 2009,
hmmm seems interesting. im game, when is the deadline?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
you know, I would, but i'm not going to.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I can't draw, so just throwing it out there if someone else wants to pick up the idea, or not if you think it sucks =]
Slash playing a left-handed LP with a yellow daisy in his hat, leaning back so his hat and guitar come up a little either side of the blackheart heart, should fill the space =]
Good idea with the competition man
-Gear-
Ibanez SR-500
Epiphone EJ-200
PRS SE EG (SSH version)
Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w
Ashdown ABM500 Evo II

Based in Birmingham, available for any bass work.
MSN or email narcolepsy_patrol@hotmail.co.uk
How long do you thing until someone suggests a penis?

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
ಠ_ಠ

tattoo this on your arm, it will be win!
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Im thinking maybe like a month for everyone to hear about this thread, and have time to put a lot of effort into it. Also do we post them pics here or how is this going to work?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by thycrusader
Im thinking maybe like a month for everyone to hear about this thread, and have time to put a lot of effort into it. Also do we post them pics here or how is this going to work?

I will make up an email account for it
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by pureebil333

Oh god that was the first thing I thought of entering this thread.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by CFH82

I am the dolphin sprayhole ****er!...Rompeprop, great song

ur tattoos are hilarious dude
Do a lolwut pear.

I'm sirious
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.

uhh yeah i drew that. I win.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by stangconv
I wouldnt have picked yours

I didn't...enter one...

srsly.

Quote by stangconv
Good thing...

i'm pretty sure I got served

srsly.

Feel free to contact me (pm/email) with ANY questions you may have pertaining to this contest. IF you draw up something sweet, and want to see if I like it before continuing on with the rest feel free to run it by me.

Added this to the bottom.

MASSIVE IMAGE.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
oh I think I'll try something
Should be fun to try and make something!
Btw is there something you absolutely don't want?
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by pureebil333

HAHAHAHAHA!
Whitest kids u know FTW!!!
I seriously want this tat. Not gonna lie.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
I could totally do this, but have not the time. Get a dragon.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by AlecMag
How long do you thing until someone suggests a penis?

A penis!!

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
Page 1 of 3