I ordered a pair of ruby tubes 6l6s, and 6 tungsol 12ax7s.
I probably should have checked earlier, but i read the manual for my amp (A DC-5), and it explains how mesas have a fixed bias, but i might have misunderstood what it meant because it seemed to say you dont need to rebias it for only mesa tubes. So can i just change the tubes? or get it rebiased?

The tubes in it now are Groove Tubes in the poweramp, and Electro Harmonix in the preamp
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I think it means its bias can't be adjusted and you need to order tubes that have been tested to match it well.
Yeah well am i all set? because i ordered 6l6s and 12ax7s, what were standard in that amp. Im not changing to el34s, etc.
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Well, the proper biasing changes from tube to tube, even within the same type. That's why amps have bias adjustments in the first place. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you should have specified when you ordered that they need to be tested for that amp or something just to make sure. Mesas are biased cold, though, so there probably won't be any problems with most tubes.
you should be I guess. I don't know about tube brands and whatnot, my DCs got Mesa tubes in it althought I'm thinking of switching out some to get a better clean sound and a little less dirty on the lead channel.
Well i just changed the preamp tubes

The power tubes are ruby tubes, does anyone have any experience or knowledge of those working in mesas?
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Just send an E-mail to the guys a Mesa and they'll let you know if its ok. I think mesa says that if you don't use mesa tubes you'll void the warranty. However, I'm running some GT-6L6 CG with a higher distortion rating for better cleans and I'v never had any problems