What guitar, do you feel, is the beautifulest, and what guitar the ugliest. Not, types here, I mean specific models.

The most beautiful I have seen is the ibanez iceman.

The ugliest would be the fender stratocaster.
The ugliest is when people on UG dont use the search bar....
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Quote by noses

1. If I can ask, why?

2. Use the searchbar.

3. Beautiful; Brian May's handmade Red Special.

4. Ugly; Wangcaster.

5." Beuatifullest" is not a word.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by TheSlashman

x2

or at don't least scroll to the bottom of a page before a post
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
most beautiful - Les Paul

most ugly - anything by BC Rich (save for the Mockingbird)
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
most beatufiul: Ibanez RG550 or JEM

Ugliest: that one pointy bc rich V
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by noses
What guitar, do you feel, is the beautifulest, and what guitar the ugliest. Not, types here, I mean specific models.

The most beautiful I have seen is the ibanez iceman.

WOW....you sir disgust me.

How is the strat the ugliest guitar when most electric guitars take shape after it?
Quote by TheSlashman

ignore the thread, if you don't like it.
Quote by RockAddict311
WOW....you sir disgust me.

How is the strat the ugliest guitar when most electric guitars take shape after it?

You don't think the iceman is nice?

I don't like the pick guard that extends all the way down, and gives it a cheap look, and makes it very asymmetrical. Specifically it is the fender strat I dislike. I like ibanez'es take on the strat shape, and a few others.
Quote by noses

I don't like the pick guard that extends all the way down, and gives it a cheap look, and makes it very asymmetrical. Specifically it is the fender strat I dislike. I like ibanez'es take on the strat shape, and a few others.

i have nothing against the iceman but i dont see how could think a stratocaster is ugly, if there were no strat the iceman would look totally different, there probably wouldnt even be an iceman.
same with all the other super strats out there.
and its not the we dont like the thread, its just that it has been done many times before, which is why you literally need to use the searchbar (dont use the one that says go next to it, use the one that says search inbetween the members list and new posts)
and yes beautifullest is not a word
and to contribute, i think the most beautiful is any strat white with gold hardware and a pearl pickguard (my strat is white/gold with pearl pickgaurd)
ugliest is your taste in guitars
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by stratdud39
i have nothing against the iceman but i dont see how could think a stratocaster is ugly, if there were no strat the iceman would look totally different, there probably wouldnt even be an iceman.
and its not the we dont like the thread, its just that it has been done many times before, which is why you literally need to use the searchbar (dont use the one that says go next to it, use the one that says search inbetween the members list and new posts)
and to contribute, i think the most beautifully is any strat white with gold hardware and a pearl pickguard (my strat is white/gold with pearl pickgaurd)

most beautiful- super strats of all kinds
ugliest-when people try and correct peoples grammar and still cant get it right
Last edited by xXMetal-HeadXx at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by TheSlashman

the ugliest are the ones who complain about not using the search bar
Quote by noses

Never said that.

...It doesn't extend all the way down. If you want to see that, look at some strat copies. As for the asymmetrical design, it's supposed to be asymmetrical. Too many things nowadays/back in 54' when it was released are/were symmetrical, we need/needed some strangeness here and there. Seriously, the asymmetry is part of it's simplistic beauty.

i missed that whole asymmetrical thing. what are you lookin for radial symmetry or what? you pretty much failed with the whole symmetry argument TS. the iceman looks pretty asymetrical to me, as well as the strat.
Quote by stratdud39
lol that was a mistake

lol ya i know...im sure you were going to throw another word in there...cuz if ya did it would have been pretty spot on (something like design after beautifully, and that would have been the most beautiful statement in this thread.

this whole thread is pointless. you could get a million different answers and at the end of the day...it still wouldnt matter. this sounds like a pit convo
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
lol ya i know...im sure you were going to throw another word in there...cuz if ya did it would have been pretty spot on (something like design after beautifully, and that would have been the most beautiful statement in this thread.

this whole thread is pointless. you could get a million different answers and at the end of the day...it still wouldnt matter. this sounds like a pit convo

i agree
Quote by stratdud39
i agree

indeed. since this thread has basically been jacked...stratdud39....your a zombie and you ate my brains!! you did say they were pretty dilicious tho haha
Most beatuiful - Dean Razorback Explosion - teh pr0nz

Ugliest - BC Rich Warlock
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Quote by stratdud39
and to contribute, i think the most beautiful is any strat white with gold hardware and a pearl pickguard (my strat is white/gold with pearl pickgaurd)

Actually, it's just the pick guard I dislike. It give it a cheap, and tacky feel, because of the exposed screws, and it's made of plastic. I also think, the bulbous head stock is not very easy on the eye. I like the basic body shape, though.

And, there was no need to make a judgment on my taste in guitars, and an attempt to offend me. And, I'm quite aware beautifulest is not a word. White and gold sounds incredibly tacky, but some people like tacky.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
i missed that whole asymmetrical thing. what are you lookin for radial symmetry or what? you pretty much failed with the whole symmetry argument TS. the iceman looks pretty asymetrical to me, as well as the strat.

I don't mean the body shape. Almost all guitars are asymmetrical, and obviously the iceman is. I meant the pick guard makes it asymmetrical, I shouldn't have used 'asymmetrical,' though. I feel it breaks it up in an irregular way, it segments it. Meaning it's not easy on the eye. I also think it's exposed screws and shiny plastic finish give it a cheap, tacky look.
Quote by noses
Actually, it's just the pick guard I dislike. It give it a cheap, and tacky feel, because of the exposed screws, and it's made of plastic. I also think, the bulbous head stock is not very easy on the eye. I like the basic body shape, though.

1. STOP USING BEAUTIFULEST. IT'S NOT A WORD.
2. ...First, the advantage of the pickguard is that you have all that open space to work in that it covers. Second, YES IT'S PLASTIC. 90% OF PICKGUARDS ARE.
3. What do you mean Bulbous? It's about as bulbous as the Ibanez heads, so your kind of countering your claim about the Iceman there.
4. How about we both listen to what they said last page and, I don't know, stop arguing like children?

Quote by noses
I don't mean the body shape. Almost all guitars are asymmetrical, and obviously the iceman is. I meant the pick guard makes it asymmetrical, I shouldn't have used 'asymmetrical,' though. I feel it breaks it up in an irregular way, it segments it. Meaning it's not easy on the eye. I also think it's exposed screws and shiny plastic finish give it a cheap, tacky look.

You realize you can replace it with a non-shiny pickguard, right? As for the screws, your going to have a hard time if you ever have to get anything but an all-in-one computer if you think the screws on a strat make it ugly...