Right so I was on here about a week ago and I found another updated version of this song I used to listen to all the time. The original was in C, I think it was a Metalcore song, it began with an acoustic intro then distorted guitars came in, throughout it had little breaks featuring piano and had an interlude consisting of piano. Then the person updated it and changed the tuning to Drop D and changed the outro, I loved the song but my computer deleted all my files and I lost it now I can't find it on here again and it's driving me crazy! If anyone knows who wrote the song or can find it please let me know! I will love you forever
Quote by Assassinate666
Right so I was on here about a week ago and I found another updated version of this song I used to listen to all the time. The original was in C, I think it was a Metalcore song, it began with an acoustic intro then distorted guitars came in, throughout it had little breaks featuring piano and had an interlude consisting of piano. Then the person updated it and changed the tuning to Drop D and changed the outro, I loved the song but my computer deleted all my files and I lost it now I can't find it on here again and it's driving me crazy! If anyone knows who wrote the song or can find it please let me know! I will love you forever

That's every metalcore song in history.
You're*
Quote by Assassinate666
I think it was a Metalcore song, it began with an acoustic intro then distorted guitars came in, throughout it had little breaks featuring piano and had an interlude consisting of piano.

I'll get right to it.

Considering thats half of this forum, it will take about 2 weeks though. I'll get back to you when I find it.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Lol I know xD But I thought that maybe someone would know after he changed it I think I may have the original somewhere but its the update version I want. The description said something about it being probably the last metalcore song he would do as he wanted to move in to more experimental things. The actual song when you downloaded it was called just simply "New Song" and it had 1 Rhythm, 2 leads, Choir Ahhs, Drums, Bass, Piano, Strings and 2 acoustics. It's just really bugging me now cause I know it was here a week and a bit ago xD