You need to learn the notes of the fretboard to figure that out. You can find them by doing a google image search.

You should also read the sticky, you will find that this and a lot of future questions you will probably have is already covered.
It doesn't matter what note you start on, the tonic is what matters - where it resolves - the note that the line revolves around.

I can play in (for example...) A major starting on any fuc#in note I want on the fretboard. I'll just use the notes A B C# D E F# G# with some accidentals here and there and just resolve to A.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
^ I think he generally wanted to know where the root note is, and how that affects the key etc.
^I just wanted to clarify in case of future confusion :P
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥