hi pit, used the searchbar, up came nothing.

looking for a quick easy way to convert all my music to mp3 format, cos i have finally got rid of the fucking ipod. I got a new music player and it doesn't take m4a so if any of you guys could point me in the direction of good converting software or anything i would appreciate it.

thanks.
wat.
Right clicking music in iTunes gives you the option to convert them to MP3 files.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
EDIT:*link removed*
*SIGH*

Search for m4a to mp3 converter on google, you'll probably find something there.
NOPE.
Last edited by charvel_man at Jan 5, 2009,
http://tinyurl.com/9d43zy

That should help you bunches, im serious, best file conversion software EVER! I use it all the time and never have had any problems with it.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jan 5, 2009,
I don't know.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by charvel_man
You're welcome.

Delete this link.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i like how you got rid of something you apparently thought was inferior...yet it was more useful that what you currently have...
If I remember correctly, it's simply a case of hitting F2 and changing the file extension name.

Might sound ridiculous, but I think it was M4A to MP3 conversion that just needed this.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by jmako
i like how you got rid of something you apparently thought was inferior...yet it was more useful that what you currently have...

Shut up. I got rid of it because I don't like it. It isn't more useful.

Thanks guys anyway.
wat.