Mainly indifferent, but I do like her song "I kissed a girl" and dislike her one "hot and cold" or w/e

havnt heard much else

i kissed a girl's fun to strum along to though :P
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Would rag, and would dance to her music. Thats about it. No need for emotion.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
If by love, you mean, I want to put my titan penis inside her vaginal walls of fortitude, then yes.
I got to say something, when i heard "I kissed a girl" I said: Funny, and i liked it but in the most simply way, she was just one more of the typical pop-girls.
But about 3 weeks ago a friend showed me her performance where she was playing the guitar and i was really surprised, in a good way, she actually plays really good. Now I tell my self "don't ever judge a book by its cover"

I actually like her now more ;-)
Not a fan.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
At party's I do a segue from Knocking On Heavens Door into Hot n Cold, same chords, nobody expects it
dont like her at all, songs are pretty cheesy, and she looks slightly like a man with long hair.....id still **** anne wilson anyday over katy perry...even though shes getting hefty.....
redacted!
I love her.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Like her music, not her personality.

I was surprised as well that she plays guitar. Thinking of You is my fav but I've only heard the singles
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28