Quote by Sid McCall
I choose option C: want to do her.

hahahaha good choice
Quote by Sid McCall

i agree.
i also hate her...
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Quote by Sid McCall

can't stand her music, but yes, this
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
What's up with her eyes, she's almost as bad as paris hilton in terms of eyes, and her music sucks also.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
Patience, my boy.

believe me this past year I've gotten better at that I used to be must worse I'll stop and let things go after this post. and sry about the double thread early it was a mistake with my cpu.
I quite like her but she's my least favourite country-pop artist. I prefer Jessica Harp by a hundred miles.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Sid McCall

My wife loves her...me...not so much
Quote by weezergeek182
As said before. she has wierd eyes. She looks like a cat.

Agree with this guy... she just looks weird. Sorta resembles those aliens with the bulbous head and huge eyes.
I hate Taylor swift with a passion! all her songs sound so similar! Every one of her songs that Ive heard are about a boy. I havnt heard every taylor swift song but shouldnt musicans have some variety?! And her lyrics are so simple. I hate hate her!
How about instead of Love Her or Hate Her you change it to Love Her or Bang Her, or both. because I would totally hump her brains out on the floor.
Whats to hate about her? She seems like a nice girl, she made it on her own drive and ability at a really young age, her family had no ties to anyone in the music industry, she just had to shop her stuff to different labels, you have to respect someone like that no? I don't personally listen to her music, but I don't hate her, infact I quite like her, shes also pretty hot which doesn't hurt.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Last edited by trey-col89 at Jun 3, 2009,
Quote by Sid McCall

LOL

You should have made this an opinion poll...
I vote neither.
I don't care for the music she writes but I have much respect for her writing/singing abilities. I'm not really into blondes but she's cute.
Ehh I hate her music.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by nzGuitarKris
I hate Taylor swift with a passion! all her songs sound so similar! Every one of her songs that Ive heard are about a boy. I havnt heard every taylor swift song but shouldnt musicans have some variety?! And her lyrics are so simple. I hate hate her!

Sadly that's what sells these days
Quote by nzGuitarKris

I agree with what you're saying, but probably without such an active sense of dislike, roffle. Her songs are generally pleasant-sounding, but they're all confined to the topic of "love" and "kissing in the rain" for some unknown and quite retarded reason! Also, all of her songs seriously sound the same.

I've read that Love Story (which I used to like, until I over-listened to it) sounds suspiciously similar to We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet (supposedly they're both in the same key and have the same lyrical content and everything - in fact, someone made a YouTube video where they mixed both songs together perfectly). Also, one short second of the chorus of Fifteen sounds pretty darn identical to Five For Fighting - 100 Years.

I don't know. Her songs are pleasant and mindless to listen to, but every time I hear one, I'm always subconsciously reminded of another one. It's that feeling of having heard something very much like it before, but you can't name it. I guess that's what generic pop music sounds like these days.
Quote by Metorical
Sadly that's what sells these days

It is very sad isnt it?

another thing about taylor swift, Some of her lyrics make it sound like shes had so much life experience. "we were both young when I first saw you". Isnt she like 17? I duno she bugs me. But maybe I wouldnt hate her music so much if my girlfriend and her freinds didnt thrash it all the time
Quote by zephyrclaw

I've read that Love Story (which I used to like, until I over-listened to it) sounds suspiciously similar to We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet (supposedly they're both in the same key and have the same lyrical content and everything - in fact, someone made a YouTube video where they mixed both songs together perfectly). Also, one short second of the chorus of Fifteen sounds pretty darn identical to Five For Fighting - 100 Years.

And have you noticed in Id lie theres a bit that sounds quite like drops of jupiter by train?
Her music doesn't have any depth.
Quote by flabber.gast
I used to be a big hip-hop fan, but lately my interest has Wayned a Lil.