I know that most people agree with me when they say that a big number of people in this guitar community hate line six amps. It may be line six in general, or the line six spider 3 series. I don't know... But i have a spider 3 and it is not too bad for a home, beginner, practice amp. I was seriously thinking about buying a bigger spider 3. I just wanted to know why there is a general hate for this amp.

Thanks
There was only one Andres Segovia
Last edited by Tsotsi757 at Jan 5, 2009,
OMG
soooooooooooo many threads about this ****
SEARCHBAR- USE IT

ifyou are upgrading
buy a B-52 or a Hybrid Vypyr
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Lots of people hate it because of its tone . The tone is very thin and lifeless. I've tried one and it sounded like crap but it sounded half decent after I EQ'd it.
I leik music
Search bar.

If you were considering getting a bigger version then why do you have a After it in your sig? Bandwagon?
Sweet.
Quote by BC_Warlock
Search bar.

If you were considering getting a bigger version then why do you have a After it in your sig? Bandwagon?

nope... it a low watt amp. thats why.
There was only one Andres Segovia
idk. tbh the sound OK to me. they do sound a little thin but not downright ****ty. i would say save up for the 2x12 40w combo tube amp. it has all the same effects as the spyder3s and is just way better sounding. its th amp im looking to get next(in a few years).
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
People tend to jump on the Line6 hate bandwagon on here, but if you are playing exclusively Metal, it really isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
the general consensus is:

line 6 spiders are bad
other line 6 products are good.

its the same with marshall too ya know?

Marshall MGs are crappy
most other marshalls are not crappy.

read around.. you'd have figured it out in no time.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.