sometimes i post in a thread and leave for a while, then when i come back to the thread my post is not where it was.
does this happen to anyone else? or does somebody just hate me.
Maybe this forum has like 1000 active users and ur post gets pushed to the 2nd page.
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

Coheed and Cambria: Rush, Iron Maiden, and Star Wars had a baby.
God hates you.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by FiestaItaliano
Maybe this forum has like 1000 active users and ur post gets pushed to the 2nd page.

What an odd way to start a thread.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Its how the mods get their kicks when there is nobody to ban.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Pipsicles
YOu fags the answer was:

'Hey why is there an empty thread? wtf?'

no.. because that would've been neither funny or original.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Maybe you're so insanely controversial that you have to be fully censored.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm not sure but I heard somewhere that there's a thing on here called page 2....anyone know about it?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by exylum
thats what i thought at first, so i ended up looking through the entire "you laugh you lose" thread like 3 times.
its not there.

The WHOLE THING? Isnt it hundreds of pages long though?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Pipsicles
YOu fags the answer was:

'Hey why is there an empty thread? wtf?'

this is why no one likes new members
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Sonny_sam

He's probably talking about 'YLYL 5th edition: Where everyone wins.'
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by exylum
thats what i thought at first, so i ended up looking through the entire "you laugh you lose" thread like 3 times.
its not there.

did you lose ?
Quote by Sonny_sam

Yeah, he accidentally the whole thing.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by manic
God hates you.

yes he does he told me so in a dream he also said that youll be hit by a flying ice cream truck tomarow afternoon
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Have you tried looking through your post history?? Please don't tell me that you actually physically look back on every thread you post in....
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
wtf? this is sooo damn confusing!!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
what was the question?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Refresh the page. It's what I usually do when I don't see my posts when entering a thread I already replied to.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by manic
this is why no one likes new members

Your mum likes new members... Whoops, anyway I thought it was funny, and considering I'm new it does seem original, tricking the guy would have been funnay.
Quote by daytripper75
it was me.

sorry.

Where have you hidden them?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW