hey i was just wordering if anyone could give me any advice on how to keep my frets rust and grime free
i havnt cleaned them on a while since i was playing a different guitar and they have gone sorta rusty and feel a bit nasty
could anyone tell me how to get rid of it or wat fretboard cleaner to buy thanks dudes/dudetes
Quote by mabfan123123
hey i was just wordering if anyone could give me any advice on how to keep my frets rust and grime free
i havnt cleaned them on a while since i was playing a different guitar and they have gone sorta rusty and feel a bit nasty
could anyone tell me how to get rid of it or wat fretboard cleaner to buy thanks dudes/dudetes

If they are rusty there is nothing you can do for them other than buy new ones. As far as I'm aware there is no "anti-rust remover" out there. Not sure what strings you are using either, but you could try elixir's. They have an anti-rust coating and are supposed to last a good while.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Clean your strings with a dry cloth after playing as dirt and sweat will be on them.
Moisture left on strings can transfer to the fret as well as the grime.
Also maybe even look at the environment that the guitar is stored in might be a bit damp.
Regular cleaning and maintainence is needed thats all you can do.
94 Epi LP. Thin 335 style neck Schaller locking tuners Dimarzio PAF PRO (bridge) Gibson 57 re-issue (neck)