Ok, i've only just worked out how to create threads properly so once again, sorry if i've got this in the wrong section!

I wouldn't ask for help in a forum unless i was desperate, but i am, so i'd appreciate any tips anyone can give!

Basically, i need to make about £400 in a few months, to pay for flights to go see a friend on the other side of the world. Bit ambitious i know, but still...
I'm 15, and have searched google for ideas, but all the suggestions are all the same pretty much the same. (the usual Lemonade Stand, or Baby sitting etc)

I'm going to try some of these ideas anyway, and possibly attempt some basic guitar teaching, because as i said, i'm desperate, but any other suggestions from users would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
prostitution

EDIT: damn!!!
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Do some form of sponsored activity, preferably something outrageous and unusual that will make people laugh, because they are more likely to give you money if you run around your town dressed as elvis than if you say, walk a mile.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
If you're only 15 can you fly alone? dont you need a parent with you?
and since you are 15 and still a minor its yer parents job to give ya money.
other than that i have no advice, i'm on the same boat of trying to get to the states for a couple of weeks and its brutal trying to get the money together... and i'm 24..
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Put a banana in your ear and become the king.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Rob a bank
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by alkalineweeman
If you're only 15 can you fly alone? dont you need a parent with you?
and since you are 15 and still a minor its yer parents job to give ya money.
other than that i have no advice, i'm on the same boat of trying to get to the states for a couple of weeks and its brutal trying to get the money together... and i'm 24..

You are allowed to fly alone, but you have to book specially i think. Good luck to you, the lack of money problems a bitch to get out of!

And to those who've said prostitution, i've considered it, and its a no no i'm afraid! Sorry to disappoint! xD
Get your friends to pay you to do stupid stuff:

- Order a Sub with ALL the salads and toppings. Doubled.
- Walk around town like a retard and make passers-by feel uncomfortable with your unsettling open-mouthed stare
- Shout "FUCK ME I'M HORNY" in the middle of a lesson
- Five minutes later, shout "FUCK ME THAT WAS A GOOD WANK" in the same lesson
- Eat gravel

Each of these could easily make you £20 if you get a few friends to sponsor you.