so yesterday i was getting some cereal, i poured the cereal in the bowl and i went to the fridge to get the milk. But one of those big Arizona iced tea jugs is in the way. So i move it with one hand. But like an idiot, i don't grab it by the handle, even knowing thats why its there. So i end up dropping the jug and it explodes on the floor.

So, not to make this thread pointless, discuss the biggest mess u ever made.

And no, that time you came blood everywhere does not count.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
why is this thread entitled Roar?
but one time i threw up in my friends bed.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
When i spilled a bottle of gatorade on the school lunch floor and it got on like 5 people at the table next to us.

Their socks were pink.
i actually don't know why i made the title "Roar" it just seemed like a good idea at the time

and i thought another mess i made, basically the same thing as my first post except with a big jug for a water cooler
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I was at my desk t school in grade 4 minedin my own buisness eatin some sou then my butthole friend was all like"Hey, Alex catch my ****!" and he threw a rolled up brownie at me and i was like "D00dz do not want ur ****zz." and i knocked over my soup avoiding it.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
One time, I was walking through my sisters room with a bowl of cereal and I tripped on a cable and landed on her bed. The bowl had spilled.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by slaveofsatan
I was at my desk t school in grade 4 minedin my own buisness eatin some sou then my butthole friend was all like"Hey, Alex catch my ****!" and he threw a rolled up brownie at me and i was like "D00dz do not want ur ****zz." and i knocked over my soup avoiding it.

You type like a faggot.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!