yes, it should. the number of knobs all match up, and the pickups should fit in nicely, but that is where the problem may be (size of pups).

forgottomentionedit: yeah, what is said below me is what i wanted to say about the size of the P-90's
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Jan 5, 2009,
The electronics should work, even though they aren't that nice. The pickups won't quite fit right unless they are humbucker sized p90s. I've never heard of those specific pups, so I don;t know.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
If you know how to do it then yes it would work, otherwise i would suggest taking it to a professional guitar tech to do the wiring for you,
otherwise you could end up having to throw the pick ups, the wiring and the guitar out...
not fun
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
Quote by raymo39
end up having to throw the pick ups, the wiring and the guitar out...
not fun

Wat
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
yeah they are humbucker-sized p-90s and i already matched those up and they should fit in perfectly, but what i'm really wondering is if the pots and such are right for the pickup type, as in the values. thanks for all the help already

edit:
Quote by raymo39
If you know how to do it then yes it would work, otherwise i would suggest taking it to a professional guitar tech to do the wiring for you,
otherwise you could end up having to throw the pick ups, the wiring and the guitar out...
not fun

i'm not definitely not doing it myself lol, i'm terrible with big wiring jobs like this and my soldering isn't as good as it was, but my dad has a friend who is awesome with anything guitar that will most likely do all this for me and set-up my guitar as well, intonation and such, so i'm pretty lucky for that
Last edited by atthedrive-thru at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by raymo39
not fun

There is literally nothing that could happen while installing pickups, short of an act of God, that could warrant this decision.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
@ Otter: You could accidentally drop the guitar into a bucket of acid. Bet you didn't think of that.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
^ Oh snap! I certainly did not...

Why would you have a bucket of acid?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by chuckflan333
Wat

wat is right.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by divinorum69
Dont know, But I have a bucket of hot liquid magma on my room for heat issues

That's hot.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by divinorum69
Dont know, But I have a bucket of hot liquid magma on my room for heat issues

Thats a good idea for a cold room with one modification: floor of magma

thats quite hot
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Quote by atthedrive-thru
yeah they are humbucker-sized p-90s and i already matched those up and they should fit in perfectly, but what i'm really wondering is if the pots and such are right for the pickup type, as in the values. thanks for all the help already

I honestly don't know if they are the best match because the site doens't give any real information on them. Stuff from GF is generally not very nice. It's ok for the price, but not as good as they claim. It should work for you.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Øttər
^ Oh snap! I certainly did not...

Why would you have a bucket of acid?

why wouldn't you have a bucket of acid? It's so multi-purposed!

also, ?)
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
added to the list,

?)
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.