just a few of my fans..

i can tell what colour their eyes are.

EDIT : **** you vad hamster!!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Well I can tell what colour their eyes are, and usually if they're blind. Is that enough?
wait.... what?

you think by looking at someones eyes you get to know about them??? gtfo now
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
I don't know about that, but I can definitely tell that you're a multi.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i think that in certain situations yes, but as for people that read irises like palms, BULL****
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
No.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
There isn't really a handbook for it. I can't post a picture of someone's eye and say, "If it looks like this, they're thinking ___."
But sometimes you can kind of tell what they're feeling.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
personaly i can tell alot by looking someone in the eyes, some people have a certian look in their eyes, hard to explain, but its like they ain't dead on the inside, unlike like most people, i've only meet 4 people with that look, and one of them broke my heart, so yeah you can tell alot from looking at someone in the eyes, just your perspective on how you view what you see.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You can lie with your eyes as much as your mouth.

This

I, for instance, lie about being cross-eyed

EDIT: ^^^ she broke your heart?

aww poor baby, have an e-muffin, it's okay, it's on me
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Last edited by dantheman558 at Jan 5, 2009,
you can't tell by the eyeball itself, just by what the whole eye area is doing, you can see emotions.(eyebrows, lids, etc.)
Just look at the responses in this thread.

Ahhh... the pit.

*awaits lock*
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I think that with a lot of people you can tell a degree of their personality by how they look at you and other people, with compassion or anger. Its not just eyes its muscles and the face around the eyes too. but exceptions come with people who can lie very well.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
you can tell if the person needs glasses, the color of the person's eyes, and if the person smoked pot some minutes ago xD
Beer is fine.
Asking for seriousness in the pit is like asking a dog to play piano, not entirely impossible but highly unlikly

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can tell if they're worth it or not.

not usually many epiphanies based on looks.

i love epiphones too

and to TS ....u asked THE PIT for serious answers?
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Ahh, no. Your personality is largely determinded by the environment you grow up in. Your eyes, however, you are born with. The two are unrelated, you can't guage anything beyond physical aspects by looking at somebody's eyes.

Unless of course, those eyes are staring at your crotch. That'll tell you a lot about the owner of those eyes.
Yes, how much drugs they haver taken.
but seriously yeah
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Våd Hamster
You can tell the colour of their eyes.

And what if they wear colored contacts, hm?

So basically, the answer is no. You can't tell anything about a person through his/her eyes...unless of course he or she is crying. Then you can pretty much assume he/she is sad. Or maybe really happy. Or both.

In conclusion, no.
i honestly think you can tell some things by looking into a persons eyes, but there is an extent to that. Like if they respect you, they will look into your eyes when holding a conversation, also means they are either intrested in you or the convo. you can tell if someone is uneasy or uncomfortable with a situation, i mean its quite a big list, but i think you could only find a few things about there personality by doing so.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Yes! you can roughly tell what part of their brain they are using, for example if they are looking up and left then this can indicate they are using the left side of their brain to lie.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Yeah. It's my main way of "reading people". You can tell if they're nervous if their eyes find it hard holding eye contact with you. If they're angry you can just tell. If they're upset they're "glazy" etc.

People HATE holding eye contact with me because of it.
Quote by Snuffles
Asking for seriousness in the pit is like asking a dog to play piano, not entirely impossible but highly unlikly

/thread/
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by greatone_12
Yes! you can roughly tell what part of their brain they are using, for example if they are looking up and left then this can indicate they are using the left side of their brain to lie.

this is true, I've tried it before
Page 1 of 2