So I'm really thinking about getting a new amp. I want a good half stack for gigging. I play metal and like the heaviest sound possible. I'm partial to Marshall amps, but any good suggestions would be appreciated. Any effects that would help me expand my sound would be nice too.
If it's blue, then it MUST smell good.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
price range?
B-52 OWNERZ LINK!!!

GUITAR
Gibson SG Special Faded Brown w/ Duncan Blackouts
AMP
B-52 At-112 60 Wat All Tube Combo
PEDALS
MXR 108 10 Band EQ
ISP Noise Gate
SETUP
SG --> MXR --> ISP --> B-52
I would like a decent price range (around 1,000) but hey, being a musician isn't cheap. If at all possible, my budget is infinite, because I will work for it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
If you love Marshall Kerry Kings JCM800 2203 or a Splawn

Other then that Diezel Herbert, Bogner Uberschall, Framus Cobra, Engl Powerball, Peavey 6505, Krank Krankenstien and the list goes on...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
If you love Marshall Kerry Kings JCM800 2203 or a Splawn

Other then that Diezel Herbert, Bogner Uberschall, Framus Cobra, Engl Powerball, Peavey 6505, Krank Krankenstien and the list goes on...

and on... and on... and on....
WTLTL 2011
Check out Bogner, Krank, or Randall. If your gonna be spending that much money on an amp id get a head and a cab and remeber please please please remember to try it before you buy it at least 3 times!!
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Check out Bogner, Krank, or Randall. If your gonna be spending that much money on an amp id get a head and a cab and remeber please please please remember to try it before you buy it at least 3 times!!

Yeah, I always try out gear before buying. Lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Please for the love of god try to listen to as many amps as you can, and decide for yourself.

The link I posted previously has a HUGE amount of amp clips from pretty much every brand. Look around on the net and listen to everything you can find, and try stuff out if you can. With a budget like yours, the sky is your limit.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Disturbed137
Yeah, I always try out gear before buying. Lol

haha good!
ive just seen too many cases of people shelling out loads of cash and then hating what they bought after the initial 'ooh new amp' excitement
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.