does the pit's schools have this too?

For those of you who don't know what hell week is i'll explain it to you. It starts the week you come back from winter break, and ends at the end of the week. The coach of whatever sport you play makes the team run, lunge, sprint, work out, do stadiums all for a rediculous ammount of time. My coach likes to time everything but the work out(not a problem for me but some kids can't do it), and if you don't do it in a certian ammount of time, you have to run more at the end. the only rest is for water and every once in a while someone will throw up and everyone laughs.

the aftermath is half of the students legs locking up every few steps, and a tough time getting up the stairs.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I don't know, I don't do sports.

I tried football, but ever since the movie "Remember The Titans" debuted, all of our coaches seem to think that they're Denzel Washington and will be able to get in our face and treat us like shit yet still maintain a team.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I don't know what you're talking about, because I'm not horribly out of shape.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

was that supposed to be an insult?
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by dudetheman
I don't know, I don't do sports.

I tried football, but ever since the movie "Remember The Titans" debuted, all of our coaches seem to think that they're Denzel Washington and will be able to get in our face and treat us like shit yet still maintain a team.

+1. Which is why I stay away from sports.
Quote by CG Man16

was that supposed to be an insult?

Nah. I'm just saying if I had to do that, I wouldn't throw up...

Or maybe I would...

I don't play sports.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
during the first week of track our coach made us sprinters and middle distance runners (200m-800m runners) run 4 and a half miles in about 45 minutes. Thats ****ing sucked. not to say that it's not expected of somebody running track, the ability to run long distances, but it was overkill.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

believe it or not there is a big difference between 'horribly out of shape' and being able to endlessly run.

Back when i was into soccer I use to throw up after every game, and I was in better shape then most you.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Jan 5, 2009,
we have that for football every monday, and all week during the pre-preseason
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
yes, track today was killer as anything! im so sore. and the feeling of having to take a **** while running isnt pleasant either...
Quote by kauff
during the first week of track our coach made us sprinters and middle distance runners (200m-800m runners) run 4 and a half miles in about 45 minutes. Thats ****ing sucked. not to say that it's not expected of somebody running track, the ability to run long distances, but it was overkill.

last year for us it was a mile and a half in less than 9 minutes. Basically a full sprint.

i've never ran 4 and a half, 5k's the furthest i've run and i only did it once (when i was a freshmen), because i had to. it was a good time for never running it before though, 21 minutes 32 seconds, beats several of my friends times who run cross country now.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by espplayer400
yes, track today was killer as anything! im so sore. and the feeling of having to take a **** while running isnt pleasant either...

i hate that
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

You're kind of a dick. Shut up.
Quote by bendystraw
You're kind of a dick. Shut up.

Or maybe I didn't know what he was talking about.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Or maybe I didn't know what he was talking about.

He explained it very well. Read the post before you react.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
And that's why all my old jock friends from highschool are now basically crippled before the age of 30--coaches that run some BS program thinking pushing children as hard as possible in sports is somehow good for their bodies.

it's hard, but it really gets you in shape for the season

idk though, my dad played in college and he's still fine (40)
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Ah Hell Week.

We have it for football every summer break.
Usually the last two weeks of break.

But our coach also has the whole month of August for summer camp.
Sucks because it's the last month of summer break...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
We just have multi-cultural week when we get back from winter break. It basically just means that all the restaurants set up booths in the cafeteria and we have some semi-famous minority person come give an assembly on Friday.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by bendystraw
He explained it very well. Read the post before you react.

Then let me rephrase my original answer.

"No"
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
no, i play rugby. rugby people and coaches are not douchebags. We practice right
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
We have three for water polo. One during the last two weeks before our first season game, one after Christmas break, and one after spring break.

As for hockey, we only have one that is during the last week of summer before school starts.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
Last edited by BlueSquirtachu at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by kauff

definitely not unexpected. 10 min mile pace is slow as balls. I go on runs from 7 to 14 miles and my coach gets pissed if we go slower than 7min miles.

our hell workouts are:
1) 5:00 mile
3, 5:50 miles
then another 5min mile

2) 4x400s in under 60 sec
4x200s in 28 and under
^^^we call it the puker

Swimming it was 2 a days where one of the workouts would be 100 100s, thats 6 miles of swimming, whew, glad i'm out of that
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Yairi DY-61 and I don't need anything else
Last edited by Dodgeballer at Jan 5, 2009,
PE=Epic Fail
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by <SpaceTime>
PE=Epic Fail

PE?
Edit: never mind
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
we have this, but its normally during the summer :/
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I know this is weird, but I love doing that stuff. That feeling where my legs are jelly is awesome. I used to have a coach that did that. The first training of the season got the name "puke train" because people would throw up without fail. His record was 9.
I don't do any sports in school. I just exercise on my own time. It seems to me that sports (at least at my school) are more of a social thing than anything else. A large portion of the people at my school aren't interested in the game so much as hanging out.
Thanks a lot *sshole, you just gave me horrible Hell Week flashbacks...
For us, it's only for football and it happens in the summer.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
It's kind of warranted isn't it?
It's not like the team was thinking, hey I should be running right now instead of sitting on my ass on Winter Break.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Dodge ball if your practicing at 5 minute miles whats your one mile time? College or high school. If your practicing that fast your probably a state qualifier for cross country or track.

I woudl have been but during xc i tore two ligaments in my ankle and then finished the race. no more running for me.

But i like hell weeks. Or used to. Now im a fat college kid.