well i do, found some ground beef in my fridge (enough for like 5 patties). I was wondering if anyone has some kick-ass recipies i can use to make a good tasting burger. I have cheeze, condoments, vegetables and a bunch of spices. Any home recipies anyone :]
Quote by Taygunov
well i do, found some ground beef in my fridge (enough for like 5 patties). I was wondering if anyone has some kick-ass recipies i can use to make a good tasting burger. I have cheeze, condoments, vegetables and a bunch of spices. Any home recipies anyone :]

Condoms on a burger?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Taygunov
yes, and they're extra lubricated

What flavour?

v Holy **** PMS
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Jan 5, 2009,
you sound gay as hell,
asking the pit for recipes? wtf where you thinkin.
cook the dam patty put it on a bun add what you like, and there. its food. eat it and stfu.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
use rocket!!

omg that stuff is so ****ing hardcore death metal

holy ****ing ass its like metallifood.....

but seriously is good crap
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
i have all macdonalds and kfc recipes lol, ive never used them i got them off mininova and theyve been sat with other untouched files
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by kaybee
you sound gay as hell,
cook the dam patty put it on a bun add what you like, and there. its food. eat it and stfu.

that would work if you were 12. Some people actually enjoy the taste of food.
Quote by El Gigante
that would work if you were 12. Some people actually enjoy the taste of food.

believe me i know how to cook and i do like the taste of food, but how hard is it to come up with something as simple as cooling a hamburger patty?

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by kaybee
you sound gay as hell,

Sufficiently owned.
hahaha i thought you ment beef like the stupid gangster wannabes at my school when they say that, they mean like do you got a problem?

Quote by kaybee
you sound gay as hell,

im sorry, but why do you feel the need to claim that you are a girl on your sig?
if you have shredded cheese mix that in the patty and you'll probably have to fry it in a pan but it should taste pretty awesome, as far as spices and such idk, google? i found an awesome omelette recipe on google one time when i was craving one and i'm sh*t at cooking, but needless to say it turned out perfect, google is your friend
Quote by kaybee
believe me i know how to cook and i do like the taste of food, but how hard is it to come up with something as simple as cooling a hamburger patty?

Then get cooking for him woman!
Quote by kaybee

cooling?? i thought he was trying to cook it???
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by crypticslaughtr
im sorry, but why do you feel the need to claim that you are a girl on your sig?

+ Profile views, if you were smart you'd do the same.
Quote by crypticslaughtr

because i got tired of people posting to me like i was a guy. so i wanted it to be known i wasnt one. simple.

oh, yeah sorry about the "cooling" i meant cooking. typo.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by kaybee
you sound gay as hell,

may i suggest the new extra resistant maxi pads...?

1-Break into Good Burger
2-Steal secret Recipe
3-????
4-Profit
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

whats the benefit of having profile views?
Quote by KeepOnRotting

Who cares that much about profile views? I find that kind of sad, fair enough doing it to trick horny teenage boys but doing it to look like more people are interested in you is kinda strange IMO.
i could care less about profile views. no big deal to me.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by aaciseric
Who cares that much about profile views? I find that kind of sad, fair enough doing it to trick horny teenage boys but doing it to look like more people are interested in you is kinda strange IMO.

+1 i still dont see a reason to let everyone know that your a girl. and to keep this nonspam ts try putting a fair ammount of salt&black pepper if you cant think of anything else, also some tobasco sauce, or tapatio??
To TS:

Add a crushed piece of bread and some chopped onions to the meat before you cook it. Just kind of knead the onions and bread into the meat before you make the patties.

Makes it awesome.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
This is going to end in disaster too be honest...

One big argument and a handful of ban's will be handed out.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
This is going to end in disaster too be honest...

One big argument and a handful of ban's will be handed out.

try an egg and beetroot along with the normal lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup oh and some gherkin, gotta have the mayo ummm and chuck some random spice in there. oh man i really feel like a burger now

EDIT: oh crap i forgot the onions THE ONIONS!!
Quote by Våd Hamster

can i have some?

i love popcorn
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
Dude make stroganoff or some other pasta dish with it.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'm just loling all over the place at this thread.
And yeah, people are gonna get banned

I'm just gonna sit over here...
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Hot Sauce is great for everything.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by kaybee
you sound gay as hell,

...That time of the month?
Quote by gunners fan

1-Break into Good Burger
2-Steal secret sauce
3-????
4-Profit

Fixed.

TS, just pile on anything you have. It will taste bad at first, but eventually it'll cancel itself out and you'll be left with a delicious mess. Either that or you'll get food poisoning.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jan 15, 2009,
cook patty so it's tender and chewy. add cheese early so it melts onto the burger. use some spicies you have, be creative. add ketchup and a tomatoe and some bacon, and then om nom nom.