Are they a decent starter amp?
Or is it an MG in disguise?
Because I pretty much have a choice between a warwick 30 watt solidstate something and Marshall MB.
And to give you an idea of what I can't get,a roland cube 60 bass (something like that) was $1000.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Last edited by Ian hawkins at Jan 5, 2009,
buy the warwick, your suspicions of the MB are correct it's the MG of bass amps
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Marshall is ok, but Warwick is much better.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Alright thanks guys.
I come from the land of guitar and this is my first bass amp so I'm a bit lost.
But I sorta have some idea.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Yeah, Marshall has never been to hot when it comes to Bass amps, and the MB is most likely just a MG in disguise. Definately the Warwick over the MB.

I have an Acoustic brand amp and would highly recomend them as well, they are great bass amps.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I was looking at the Marshalls a few weeks ago when I decided to get a new amp, I ended up getting a Laney and couldn't recommend it highly enough! I went for the RB3 (65Watts), but if this is your very first amp you may want to go a bit lower and save yourself the cash, in which case I would recommend the Laney RB2