Okay, I've recently discovered that I can download whole movies on the internets! Neat huh? Anyways, I downloaded a couple movies and when I double-click them, Windows Media Player comes up and starts playing the movie, but there is no sound. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem here and how I could fix it?

And before some smartass suggests that I turn the volume up, it's already on 11.
Turn it higher.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Okay, I've recently discovered that I can download whole movies on the internets! Neat huh? Anyways, I downloaded a couple movies and when I double-click them, Windows Media Player comes up and starts playing the movie, but there is no sound. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem here and how I could fix it?

And before some smartass suggests that I turn the volume up, it's already on 11.
There's your problem.

Most computers don't exceed a volume of 10, therefore, you've entered a volume surpassing your computers capability, breaking your speakers.

Next time, don't put it up so loud.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Unmute computer...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮