Is this how the pit really is now? It's like 4chans bitchy PMSing little sister.

I come here asking for help on something that I just happen to not have much experience in, and I get a bunch of stupid answers and the thread gets locked. WTF?

I'll ask again so maybe someone intelligent enough to help me will read this thread, and actually give me an answer.

I downloaded a movie, when I run it, it starts playing on Windows Media Player, and the movie plays fine, there is just no sound to it. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Are the speakers on?
Do you have the correct codecs?
Is your sound card on?
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Computer thread, 1)
Don't make threads about your last thread's close, 2)
Yeah, the Pit sucks sometimes. That's how it is, 3)
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Turn the sound up
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
*reported*

I ran out of snide remarks.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
you call us the PMSing little sister of 4CHAN and you expect us to help you?
no.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Double thread?
Old one closed?
??????
Your ****ed

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
winamp > wmp. Also dl ffdshow its a huge pack of codecs, and your problem is solved. That and make sure your speakers are on.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.