he tab that has been requested is now pending help us get it on by voting it

in. the tab is by dwarfcar21 thanks. this is so we can get more tabs on the

site. SO remember Goodnight Elizabeth by the "Crows" vote tab in by dwarfcar21.

Thank you..
As long as we're on the subject of lies from small-known brands, don't buy Dillion guitars from Canadian eBayer Guitar_Shack_416. I own one of the real Dillion's and have played one of this guys copies, and it's a copy of a copy, it's pretty much guaranteed to suck.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by dwarfcar21

Thank you..

Reported For spam
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by dwarfcar21

Thank you..

dammit gtfo fag
Quote by dwarfcar21

Thank you..

reported
I'm not sure I get it. I take it he is advertising other people's gutiars as his creations?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
^Bingo and ALOT of other things.
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
Quote by isan
^Bingo and ALOT of other things.

like what? im confused
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Read the thread, it may be 31 pages but it is astounding.
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
Just read about ten pages of it. This guy is unbelievable and should be sued for everything he has, then sent to prison.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Ed Roman also claims to hav a special method of finishing necks that is suipposed to be amazing. It has blends of heated oils and a bunch of bull...

He charges insane amounts of money for them, when in reality, all that is needed to make any neck play that well is sandpaper, a $20 bottle of tung oil or linseed oil, and a rag.

Ed Roman is kind of an idiot.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Seriously, you guys only found out about him now?

EDIT: his website looks like crap too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The story on Ed Roman being a crook is an old one. There are so many things to list that he's done in the past that it would be a thread in itself. One of the funniest is he'll bash guitar manufacturers especially ones out of Japan and then proceed to copy their designs. Sad individual. If you're big time he'll kiss your ass, if you're a regular guy wanting to buy a guitar he'll treat you like crap until you show him the money. He's a real piece of work and the scum of the earth, a waste of air.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Oh my... Ed Roman. You just have to read his rants and you'll get a clue that he is a huge ass.

EDIT: I believe a Jackson/Charvel Forum member kicked him in the ass at NAMM a few years ago.
Quote by CJRocker
EDIT: I believe a Jackson/Charvel Forum member kicked him in the ass at NAMM a few years ago.

How?

EDIT: Also, he gets his ass sued by everyone and yet he still not out of business.

Oh, and he looks like a leprechaun too lol.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by aznrockerdude
How?

EDIT: Also, he gets his ass sued by everyone and yet he still not out of business.

Oh, and he looks like a leprechaun too lol.

Kicked him in the ass and then proceeded to go on like they were old friends... apparently pretty priceless. And yes, he is a leprechaun.
I've heard so much about this guy, it blows me away to think that people are still just now realizing things like this.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
No , I knew , I just was reminded with that thread.
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
Let's see, he's advertising a Halo guitar and a Floyd Rose guitar. That's all I can see.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Lol I was looking at his site and looked at some of his "Blowout deals". I came across "a large quantity of EMG pickups" from a company that he bought out from. He claims that some of these EMG's "are used and some may not even have any text on them any more". I just rofl'd and wondered where he got the crappy $25 pickups from.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
^He has that effect on people. lol
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
I read most of the stuff on his page once, took me an entire evening. It's pretty obvious he's a douche. Not to say he doesn't know how to make a good guitar though, I haven't tried any of his creations (and I don't think I ever will, living on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and all that). I can't judge his skills as a luthier. Whatever, I'd not buy anything from him because he's a dick and does not have a clue about guitars built in Asia. Whenever you read a sentence on his site with the words "Japan", "ESP" or "Ibanez" just skip the sentence, because it's not going to make much sense anyway.

As a rule of thumb: Don't take people seriously who claim to run a big guitar store and yet can't seem to hire a web designer that will make him a site that doesn't look like shit, and don't trust people who use several exclamation marks at the end of a sentence.
Quote by stratdud39
reported

Quote by isan
Reported For spam

Posting just to say you reported someone for spam is spamming. Plus, you look like a dickhead when you do.

And I don't trust small brands anyway.
Quote by ComradeIronMan
Posting just to say you reported someone for spam is spamming. Plus, you look like a dickhead when you do.

You say reported so others won't report the same thing Bro.
And small brands have to be approached with some caution.
Usually if they are dicks they are scum.
For instance Kurt, from rondomusic, is the bomb and the nicest guy I have dealt with.
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Boss Gt-8
Quote by isan
You say reported so others won't report the same thing Bro.
And small brands have to be approached with some caution.
Usually if they are dicks they are scum.
For instance Kurt, from rondomusic, is the bomb and the nicest guy I have dealt with.

Alot of people report the same thing to feel important anyway, regardless of whether they know someone reported it or not.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Quote by ComradeIronMan

Why not just try out the guitars and see if they are good instead of dismissing all small brands out of... lazyness? Ignorance? - Yeah, that seems like a better idea to me.
I thought Ed Roman being crazy was well known ....

I'm not sure which I dislike more, when he claims to have made things he hasn't or when he claims that he's better than everyone else and can improve all their products.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by ComradeIronMan
Alot of people report the same thing to feel important anyway, regardless of whether they know someone reported it or not.

then they're breaking the rules.

but regardless of that, if you report someone for breaking the rules (and you should if you want the site to runs smoothly) then you have to post to that effect.

if you don't like how the site is run you could always go on your own website and set up the rules as you see fit.

and you only trust the big names? have fun paying for the honour of having a guitar with a certain symbol on it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Alright I get the reporting thing. I figured it wouldn't be much of a stretch for someone to have read the rules and know what they did wrong, but what kind of world would this be if people did what they should? Nonetheless, lesson learned, I apologize for my previous abrasive post.

Quote by Lemoninfluence
then they're breaking the rules.
and you only trust the big names? have fun paying for the honour of having a guitar with a certain symbol on it.

Alright, so I worded poorly. Before I continue, I would like to say that I absolutely detest Gibson for charging an extra $1000 to have their name on it. What I'm saying is that I won't really trust anyone who doesn't have a huge reputation to hold unless I can test if and see personally if I like their gear.

I think that wording sounds a little less stupid.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Last edited by ComradeIronMan at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by CJRocker
And yes, he is a leprechaun.

Ed Roman: Giving Leprechaun's a Bad Name Since 1994.

The general consensus that he only favors people if they're famous and/or rich, and is a complete dick to anyone else. He's apparently been sued a ton by companies, most recently Ernie Ball/Music Man. Now I think he's copying more Asian designs, which is ironic since he hates on foreign guitars in his site.

btw, has anyone read some of his rants? that I think indicates a lot of why the man is shady and a jerk.