Wow, thats really good! sorry about the break up man, that girl wouldve been lucky to have a such a talented guy like you! but its good stuff man, reminds me of elliot smith or city and colour check em out. if add some harmonica into that sone maybe c4c on acoustic 1?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I love your voice.

I like the concept, words can make you a magician, it's really something I never thought of.

Use of dynamics were a good touch, I don't generally don't enjoy songs that dont use dynamics.

At :50 seconds I think "Hat" was a little to high. Not sure if it's supposed to be that, or just a minor mistake but I think a lower note with a little vibrato would work well. Large interval leaps are usually avoided in "happy/calming" music. Think of all the classical songs out there.

Love the melody after that though. I can't understand what your saying for a little bit, maybe make it a little more clear. But nonetheless, still cool!

1:29, I thought the jump into that riff was a little sudden. You might need to add something to transition into it.

Overall, it was a really good song. Just a few minor things should make it a professional- sounding song.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038865 Crit mine?
your last name is Bloomquist? mine's Bloom! Crazy man.. crazy.

anyways I'll edit this post with my crit, I'm sure it's good though *read others*

edit: that was sweet. Awesome idea with the whole magician/her disappearing thing, nice songwriting. 8/10!
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Last edited by RabbidWolf at Jan 6, 2009,