.....been involved with Alcohol, and/or drugs? It's like there are no artists who just stay clean. I kinda find that sad.
Ted Nugent
Why do we need new bands? Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974, its a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson
im sure there are some, but its not a bad thing, as long as people only do minor drugs etc in mature ways and situations there will be little advers effects.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
gene simmons and paul stanley, never done drugs (intentionally - one time gene mistakenly ate a hash brownie) or drank a drop of alcohol in their lives.
all the straight edge emo kids?

Edit: and Zakk Wylde has never smoked cigarettes or weed or anything....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Last edited by zakky_s at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by RnFnR100
gene simmons and paul stanley, never done drugs (intentionally - one time gene mistakenly ate a hash brownie) or drank a drop of alcohol in their lives.

wow! really?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
definatly dragonforce, there never on alcahol. they never drink.
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
It's not exactly bad if someone decides to drink a glass of wine or have some liqueur because they like the way it tastes...

But when you get drunk SOLEY FOR THE HELL OF IT, or to impress your peers, then problems and pity arise...

Aside from the examples above, I don't know of any artists that are openly clean...
afi, or any other straight-edge band. most christian bands, although there are a few that do. uuuuuuuuummmmmmmm, alice cooper is now, and has been for almost 30 years... i dont know if that counts...
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Fugazi
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by tryhonesty
definatly dragonforce, there never on alcahol. they never drink.

hahahahahahaha that is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. When I saw them 2 years ago they had beers attached to their mic stands with straws coming out of the top so they could drink and play at the same time. but thats still not an excuse for how ridiculously sloppy they are live.
also I'm pretty sure that Sam Totman is an alcoholic.
Ozzy has been clean for something like 14 years? and Zakk Wylde has never done drugs (besides alcohol)
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
It's not exactly bad if someone decides to drink a glass of wine or have some liqueur because they like the way it tastes...

But when you get drunk SOLEY FOR THE HELL OF IT, or to impress your peers, then problems and pity arise...

Aside from the examples above, I don't know of any artists that are openly clean...

Whats wrong with living life for the hell of it?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Never had a drop of alcohol, never tried a cigarette, never taken a hit off a bong? There's probably a few, but not too many, and none that I can think of at the moment.

Never abused drugs/alcohol? Oh sure, lots. You only hear about the ones that have the problems.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Never had a drop of alcohol, never tried a cigarette, never taken a hit off a bong? There's probably a few, but not too many, and none that I can think of at the moment.

Never abused drugs/alcohol? Oh sure, lots. You only hear about the ones that have the problems.

yea although Frank Zappa never did drugs, he drank occasionally, and did smoke like a chimney.

pssh i cant think of any musician back in the day that didnt smoke/drink
its almost normal to drink........hell id rather smoke trees
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Last edited by Gris-Gris-Man at Jan 7, 2009,