is the Marshall MG100HDFX is a good amp tone-wise
Quote by AA00P
Forget genres, the real conflict is in the subgenres.

"LOLZ UR MOOSICZ NOT BROOTALZ ENOUGH ITS SYMPHONIC MELODIC ATMOSPHERIC BLACK METAL NOT SYMPHONIC MELODIC ATMOSPHERIC BLACKENED DEATH METAL CHUG-CORE LOLZ!!!"
It's not very good, IMO.

Just test the amp out. They are unreliable, though.
Last edited by Mike! at Jan 5, 2009,
Nope.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Nope, it's not.
They're unreliable too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Unreliable, not very good tone and overpriced. These are NOT the famous Marshalls you see guitarists using.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Search bar. You guys should seriously stop posting in threads like this. It just keeps them coming.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
That's why I have my first post saved on my desktop, so whenever I see a MG thread, I just copy and paste.
Quote by Mike!
That's why I have my first post saved on my desktop, so whenever I see a MG thread, I just copy and paste.

Regardless, these threads should be ignored so these guys do some research. There is at least one per day, so the search bar will give MANY a thread which answers this simple question. Then they can be urged to form their own:

"So I was thinking of buying an MG... but after using the search bar (which we will all praise!) I decided to just make a thread and ask what's best for me:

(info provided)"
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Theyre cheap thats about all they have going for them. They have alot of electric issues and dont sound very good.
you will not get one good response for an MG series....so just close this thread now before everyone just says how s**t they are