I have to write a song for my guitar class, and I can't pick a topic. I figured the pit would have some cool ideas.
so...what are they?
The pit is the wrong place to go, as it is obviously the opposite of school appropriate.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
fapping, cumming blood, rape, eating children, mudkips
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
The Battle of Antietam
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Write about how you're with your girl and your making out then all of a sudden the phones rings and a voice yells " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?!" and she askes who it is and you tell her and she says " my dads dead"
Quote by Nevermind1299
Write about how you're with your girl and your making out then all of a sudden the phones rings and a voice yells " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?!" and she askes who it is and you tell her and she says " my dads dead"

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

lol
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Write a song about a place where everything can be answered with a witty/ and or sexually inconsiderate comment can solve anything! I'm of course talking about the Pit!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Write a song about The Pit.

I just said that...right above you....
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above