one of my girl friends needs help designing something for a class of hers and came to me for help..now i am coming for the pit for help.

Shes designing a snowboard, and heres what she wants.

at the nose of the board, or the front of it, she wants kind of like a colored pencil looking drawing of a nose coming down, with a giant, long beard hanging down, and entangled in the beard are little trinkets.

could anybody help me do this!!! throw some base pictures at me as to how i can shoop this
anything!

heres the beard and face she likes
http://www.benscruton.com/uploaded_images/fitzsimmons_6-730411.jpg
Last edited by dr.rock666 at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by restless_thrash
just write maxi pad on it.

You have just heavily influenced my decision to love you
im sure they have some tools somewhere to design your own board. truth be told when i shop something i just look up key words in google images or photobucket. sometimes you have to go searching for a while but its worth it. i dont know about this but deviantart might have some cool things. im not gonna do it for you cause in my opinion the board sounds dumb. do something cool. who the hell wants a board with a beard and a bunch of "trinkets" on it.
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x

lol win
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by Atomic48
So you want us to do her project?

yeah, i bet he doesnt even share the bjs he gets as a reward for doing her project.

threadstarter, your girlfriend owes the pit free sex
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
yeah, i bet he doesnt even share the bjs he gets as a reward for doing her project.

threadstarter, your girlfriend owes the pit free sex

this lol

I wish I could design snowboards for assignments