has anyone ever seen this site?

http://www.theguitarboard.com/

check out the necks, they look interesting. i really like the blue plastic vine inlays with the maple fret board.

so is this site legit or what? i may call them up tomorrow and see if they'll sell just a fretboard.

it looks legit but you never know..
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
no ones heard anything?

at all?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

They look pretty legit. I would call them though, to make sure. If they use payapl, that is usually a good sign. Issues can be resolved on pypal, IE you pay them and they give you nothing, then thre is a record of the transaction

Hey man, support UG business. Check the links in my sig too.

OtterEDIT: Man, you have to wait more than half an hour for replies, k?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
They look pretty legit. I would call them though, to make sure. If they use payapl, that is usually a good sign. Issues can be resolved on pypal, IE you pay them and they give you nothing, then thre is a record of the transaction

Hey man, support UG business. Check the links in my sig too.

OtterEDIT: Man, you have to wait more than half an hour for replies, k?

sorry, i got a little overexcited when i had a guitargasm over the idea of that blue vine inlay with the maple fretboard on a white jem with a matching pick guard to the blue.

id love to support the UG businesses, but i havent seen anyone do the vine inlay. ill send some messages and see.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Anyone would do that inlay, it just requires some more time and money.

I would say just see who is cheaper.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
will do,

i saw a already done fretboard for $90, i cant remember if it was real or plastic stuff. should i be spending that much or is that too much?
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

I would imagine he cust sqaures, and glued them together.

To prevent them from moving he may have placed a frame of sorts around it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Quote by divinorum69
How the hell did he manage to pull this stunt?

very fricken carefully.

and with blocks of wood.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

^yes! DO IT NOW!
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
mmm well in that case ^ yes! DO IT AT YOUR EARLIEST POSSIBLE CONVENIENCE!
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Quote by Kolanski
mmm well in that case ^ yes! DO IT AT YOUR EARLIEST POSSIBLE CONVENIENCE!

When you say that with caps it just doesn't look right haha
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

I think the word "it" being in the sentence doesn't help at all either haha
Quote by Dr. House