I am writing a tab for a new song nobody has ever heard before, the song of the many UG forum people! I need small bits and riffs of your thoughts and i will pick the coolest and make them into a song to put on the site!

Rules:

1: Don't copy songs that have already been made, get inspiration, but don't copy.

2: I'm not going to make this a super long song so keep the bits at bit size.

3: Please write tempo, tuning, and duration of notes for the part so I can put it together easily

4: Look through the other posts and make sure the song has some order. example of what not to do: Intro, Verse, Chorus, Intro, verse, Interlude, Pre-Chorus...

5: If someone has the same tuning of the your part please put the number guitar they had. I know it's more work, but it's better than ending up with 30 different guitars.

Thats about it, post away and I'll make my own little parts here and there so I can say i contributed too.

If you have anything to say to me and you don't want to wait for me to read through all the posts, email me at poopnate1@yahoo.com
Last edited by poopnate at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by mullet_318
sounds like a cool idea. cant wait to see the start.

I would have a start if someone would post one, I want to see what type of song this is going to be before i start making parts.