I can't for the life of me find out what exactly they were talking about, but something along the lines of a "viva la revolucion" kinda thing when Virgil (Casey Affleck) told his co-workers to go on a strike or whatever, and he was basically talking out his ass about some like tequila man, or something.

If ANY of you know what I'm talking about, please help me figure out that guy he was talking about.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Virgil didnt like the conditions at the factory, so he organised the workers to strike so they can get better working conditions. they only wanted a lump sum. not paying every worker off with 5 figures
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
Virgil didnt like the conditions at the factory, so he organised the workers to strike so they can get better working conditions. they only wanted a lump sum. not paying every worker off with 5 figures

Yeah but he mentioned a mexican guy on the wall, what was that guys name? Like some coffee house guy.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by SundayMonument
He was talking about Zapata, which was a famous Mexican revolutionary in the distant past (late 1800s). Thats all I can remember about him, we learned about it last year in history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata

THAAAANK YOU LMAO
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals