So I've been playing guitar for a while, saved up a bit for my ESP Viper 400. Problem is, after spending money on other stuff, I did not have much left for my guitar. I have a Line 6 Spider III (dont judge me it was a gift, probably selling it soon so I can buy a Vypyr) and that is all the equipment I have. My budget is $125-$175, so what do I NEED that I could get in my price range?
And nobody make fun of my amp. I get it, heard enough about it, have heard it, got it. Enough about Spider III amps. Thanks.
People bitch too much about the Spider III. It's a great practice amp, with tons of settings. People need to get off their high horses.
Last edited by Dirty_Civilian at Jan 5, 2009,
awwww haha. i feel bad for you getting trolled at hahaha
i had a spider II ****ING HALF STACK there for a couple years when i first started out
needless to say i upgraded but i understand hahaah. but having a guitar you like and can learn to feel your way around is always really nice
not being derogatory, I owned a Spider III when I started out, but there is absolutely no need to purchase any other equipment until you get a new amp. Any effects you run through that amp will sound like garbage, plus you have all kinds of effects on the amp already.
Quote by Monsterhog
not being derogatory, I owned a Spider III when I started out, but there is absolutely no need to purchase any other equipment until you get a new amp. Any effects you run through that amp will sound like garbage, plus you have all kinds of effects on the amp already.

thank u sooo much. NOT, as i already said, im prolly getting a vypyr. so what do i need next?
Last edited by mamosa at Jan 6, 2009,