Nothing imo
The only Dean I like at all is the Rusty Cooley sig, but I'm not one of those 'Dean commercially raping Dimebag's grave' people, I just don't like the way most of them look or play. Razorbacks have necks like bloody Toblerones
ohai little sig.
I think it's just Dimebag used it and he's such an Icon and you know...
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by Demonikk
Nothing imo
The only Dean I like at all is the Rusty Cooley sig, but I'm not one of those 'Dean commercially raping Dimebag's grave' people, I just don't like the way most of them look or play. Razorbacks have necks like bloody Toblerones

QFT.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Alot of people like them for the look, but dont once they play them. Im not a fan, imo most of them are overpriced and play like crap (hint=razorbacks). But there are some people that absolutely love the way they play so maybe deans just have a particular feel about them.
I own 2 Deans, an EVO and a Cadillac, and I love 'em.

I wouldn't buy one of their "pointy" guitars to save my life, though. IMHO, their other models offer equivalent or superior performance without the "KEWL GUITAR"/artist endorsement markup.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Most people dont like deans based on their price. I have played many guitars and none have the ease and feel of a good dean v neck. But then again I also feel that ibanez and gibson are overrated piles of dog dodo *shrugs*.