Page 1 of 4
i know a lot of people have no real friends but at least they have online friends and stuff

i have none of that, i like nobody and nobody likes me...i feel like a total freak

i have no social life at all, im 19, virgin and kissed only 10 to 15 girls aprox but not because im shy or ugly, its because i have nobody to go out with and i don't like to go out alone

it would make me much happier to know that im not the only one

and no, im not emo, if you think emos are the only ones with right to post depressing stuff is your problem...
Quote by siskoX
i know a lot of people have no real friends but at least they have online friends and stuff

i have none of that, i like nobody and nobody likes me...i feel like a total freak

i have no social life at all, im 19, virgin and kissed only 10 to 15 girls aprox but not because im shy or ugly, its because i have nobody to go out with and i don't like to go out alone

and no, im not emo, if you think emos are the only ones with right to post depressing stuff is your problem...

SLUTTT@!!!!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Gargantuan
You won't find any here

+1 Everyone will just make fun of you now.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Need a friend? Follow the directions on my sig.

And dont worry Im sure PLENTY of people have that same problem.......... I mean theres a reason we spend so much time on UG.... lol.
I'm 17 and kissed only 3 people. I'm friendless. I too have no social life.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make it into a competition. I know how you feel
10-15 girls seems like a lot, actually. How did you get them to kiss you? Figure that out, and keep doing that because it apparently works.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Oh no wonder,
he's in Argentina.

Dude,
go outside and walk around.
You'll run into someone interesting eventually.

Or, try Myspace and just post in forums/groups.
Someone will want to be your friend
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
While you may not appreciate this, perhaps the reason you have no notable friends is that you haven't invested the effort into ensconcing yourself within a circle of friends, results will not occur if you wait. You must take action to see results.
Oh yeah, well I've kissed 5604584 girls and I'm your age.

Touche

EDIT: more seriously, maybe you don't have any friends because you're wasting time making a thread like this. Instead, call a girl or something.
Quote by siskoX

10 to 15 girls??!?

damn man i've only kissed 3 and i'm 19

but i have a girl friend now finally
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
how can you be sad in a country filled with Chinchillas?

in fact....

This thread is now about chinchillas

Quote by aaronob
Need a friend? Follow the directions on my sig.

And dont worry Im sure PLENTY of people have that same problem.......... I mean theres a reason we spend so much time on UG.... lol.

Do... Do nothing?

You've kissed 10-15 girls. You're not doing it wrong then.

I wish I still had my Chinchillas.
Quote by siskoX

I'm 19 and a virgin, get over it.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
next time a girl goes to kiss you, slip your penis in their mouth

insta-blowjob
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
I have a lot of friends and a somewhat active social life, yet I'm 17 and have kissed 1 girl, go figure...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Happy Meal
next time a girl goes to kiss you, slip your penis in their mouth

insta-blowjob

Pro.
I'll be nice and be your friend!! the pit is full of loving/caring people like myself!!
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by Tedward

in fact....

thread hijack failed, i know your pain
dude, I have never kissed a girl so chill, life is not that bad
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'm 18 and I've only kissed like 5 people.

But I've had at least three good long term relationships.

As for friends, after I moved, I spent a good year pretty lonely.
But even now, most of my new friends live either 45 minutes away (on a day with no traffic) or aren't exactly that "close" or "good".
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Tedward

in fact....

I love how they take sandbaths

Make friends with the chinchillas TS. Then laugh at the world as you have masses of living beanbags as your friends
ohai little sig.
Quote by siskoX

10-15 more than I have...

the pit giving sympathy? No one telling him to go fap and drink there blood cum.

a new era has dawned
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
Quote by x_thurston_x
I'm 18 and I've only kissed like 5 people.

But I've had at least three good long term relationships.

As for friends, after I moved, I spent a good year pretty lonely.
But even now, most of my new friends live either 45 minutes away (on a day with no traffic) or aren't exactly that "close" or "good".

yea same here and im 18
im 21 kissed 0 girls
/thread
also i have no close friends
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by Srgt. Pepper
the pit giving sympathy? No one telling him to go fap and drink there blood cum.

a new era has dawned

2008 was a good year for flaming, I think everyone needs a bit of a holiday to recharge their mana
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by Srgt. Pepper

a new era has dawned

My thoughts exactly...
Page 1 of 4