So I was going through my dads old records the other day (He said I could have them), and he has alot of classic albums. Led Zeppelin 1,2,3 and 4, Doors, Kiss, and beatles.

One Beatles album in particular. Its called "Meet the Beatles! the first album by englands phenomenal pop combo" Inside it still has the record, and a newspaper clipping from when John Lennon got shot.

Now, I have no intention of selling these, but in the Pits opinion, what do you think they are worth?
Look up the albums on eBay to get a rough estimate.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
seriously dude, just sell them, that beatles one would be worth a fair bit
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by captainjackass
So I was going through my dads old records the other day (He said I could have them), and he has alot of classic albums. Led Zeppelin 1,2,3 and 4, Doors, Kiss, and beatles.

One Beatles album in particular. Its called "Meet the Beatles! the first album by englands phenomenal pop combo" Inside it still has the record, and a newspaper clipping from when John Lennon got shot.

Now, I have no intention of selling these, but in the Pits opinion, what do you think they are worth?

If you have no intention on selling them, then they are really worth whatever they are to you.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
unfortunately the led zep albums arent worth much, i've got all of them and a few doubles... they only fetch a few bucks on ebay.

however, the meet the beatles album & news paper clipping should be treated with respect, and sent to me...... hehehehehe. (I'm a HUGE beatles fan, I go to Strawberry Fields to celebrate John's birthday and anniversary of his death, I'm 18)... seriously, It could be worth something, but depends on the condition, etc.

=]
schweet:
THE BEATLES Meet The Beatles (Original early 60s STEREO issue of the 1964 12-track vinyl LP on the black Capitol 'rainbow rim' label [variation unknown], front pasted picture sleeve with 'This Stereo Record' text on the back. This incredible 'time warp' copy has miraculously managed to remain FACTORY SEALED in the original tight shrinkwrap with small breather holes for the last forty years & is therefore still MINT & UNPLAYED! ST2047).

£1,095.00
US$ 1,576.80, € 1,116.90 (change currency)
Last copy in stock. Order now for shipping on Wednesday 7th January

except mines been used... extensively
I misread this as "OLD OLD Virgins" and still clicked it.
LARGE TEXT
the Meet the Beatles one would be worth a lot of it was an original pressing, but those are extremely rare and there are a lot of reissues, it's probably not worth a whole lot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
they could be worth something for sure. Not trying to brag but i have two 78s from 1930. Both Duke Ellington
i have old records that my grandparents gave me. a lot of them are in german since they belonged to my great grandfather who was german. they are from like the 1930s and 1940s and i have no idea what they are.
i've got the same record, and sgt pepper's lonely hearts club, but they aren't in great shape so i dunno

but my favorite record i got from my grandma was a signed buddy rich live at buddie's palace record, and it's a legit signature too
Nothing. EVERYBODY owned those records back in the day. There are tons and tons of copies floating around.

Unless they're like sealed or first edition or something like that.
I have most Beatles records, including this one. They are not worth much, and most likely not original. The most expensive Beatles record is the Yesterday and Today record with an unpealed sleeve. Can fetch up to $20,000.
Quote by Holy.
I misread this as "OLD OLD Virgins" and still clicked it.

Brilliant.

Quote by Sargasm
Nothing. EVERYBODY owned those records back in the day. There are tons and tons of copies floating around.

Exactly.

Even with many originals, thousands of people own them.

So they're not work that much.
Vinyl>CDS

i have a **** ton of vinyl records now
Quote by happytimeharry
[IMG]http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/JiggleBilly.jpg[/IMG]

Well it's a party in here! Commence the jigglin'!

haha

Witch Hunt
Quote by daytripper75
i have old records that my grandparents gave me. a lot of them are in german since they belonged to my great grandfather who was german. they are from like the 1930s and 1940s and i have no idea what they are.

OMFG!!! You have Hitlers original battle plans on vinyl?

DUDE!!!

But seriously if they're a 1st edition & were resonably big in germany they may be worth something, so send 'em to me! God knows I could use the money!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.